Click it^^

Monday, May 2, 2011

Reputation

Hang on...Well, As I mentioned on above
Reputation play important certainly 
Share some example with you
Last weekend, One of my Malay colleague insist to wear the stupid uniform 
I'm strongly oppose to dress up and wandered around with hideously look
Look like a huge moose...
  
Try To imagine the Huge moose look,dumb rite?



 Firstly, My colleagues craving to Korean food at Doarae somewhere near by Crystal Point.
(p/s: The Manager there is very handsome Korean guy, adore~~~♥)
Unfortunately, There is non-halal to serve.
Perhaps Malay colleague she is part of  non open minded girl..
She obsession into coulnd't accept enjoy delicious meal here due to she already know there been serve by pork
even though we guarantee would not order the pork but she insist to leave..
No idea, we had to moved on & I saw my taukeso face was turn into grey...She did comment in car while driving ,whispering to me that our colleague is "bossy".☣
I could understand my taukeso since she is craving for long long time ago.
Is okay, we wont gonna let this matters ruined our days.
We check in to Queensbay TGI Friday.


Despite there is halal to serve.
Yet I'm found out sarcasm issue apparent.
The waitress who serve us is an open-minded Malay girl.
She in style and trendy look.
I turn my head look to my colleague who sit in front of me.
Why there's so much differences.
She(waitress)- look like city girl, who are capable to convince   & blue stocking.
She(colleague)-It can't be less interesting,awkward village girl.
I'm not mean to irrespective or personal remark.Just a comparison,ok?(smirk)

And the way she(colleague) talked  and laughed, fully shown that she is definitely hostile.
She(colleague) told her(Waitress) she do not understand the menu and she do not wish to read too.
Just obey what we ordered.
And I saw the waitress give her a ruthless sidelong glance.
Meanwhile, she (colleague) no realize too. I'm felt shame apart

In addition, Reputation really very important..
Do not show you are noob from stone-aged cave man,awful!!
Smeared didn't bring brilliant prestigious.
Strangers smile inwardly at your clown action.
Tease...
Even If Sage might be mistaken too.Just   try to be wisdom.

Ok..lessons complete...
Serve with the appetizers first

I'm order smoke fish with herb rice and chocolate chips milkshake.




Hence, we are starved. No much pictures.
We do enjoy the food and it is healthy...
I bet she's forgot to serve me mushroom soup, but is ok cause I'm full enough.LMAO


The Lipton tea..

Fish Fillet with Olive-oil

Will get back to you soon. See you on next post.*wink*✌
~The End~





No comments:

Post a Comment