Click it^^

Monday, April 25, 2011

Fresh Look ☻

Last weekend, I sacrificed my nap nap time and spend all day long sit in Saloon. For what?Of cause is dye my hair. The color I choose such common. So..no pictures to show for meanwhile.>.<
Be Frankly , I my hair color much. It's make me look fresh..And Elaine praise on it too. ✌
Mission complete.^^

And night, hang out with my pals at Strait Quay "yam cha" sessions. I took my youngest sister  along with me since she have a sem-break. She commented about RZ was freaking funny persons cause joke around.
P/s: A handsome was just opposite me.Busy on catch a glimpse on him.How flirtatious am I?lolx

Hang out with Jarena housemate in Diploma.She's looking for me  been so long. Catch her called by this attention seeker to woke me up.We had a dinner together and chat around how's recent life. 
I'm been talked about you again dude, but I'm felt happy to share with them. She was adore in our sweet memory. And I'm found back the feeling on you that we meeting on the First Time.It's romance on my head.
I miss you much.

Introduce you guys a comedy Bollywood  Hindi Movie- 3 Idiots.
It's about friendship between 3 friends, and a genius who has intelligent brain to solve all problem faced in life no matter is family, love or future. 
Freaking weird dumb dumb to watched Hindi movie instead others?hmm..Some of them know why...I'm no anti with it in fact I accept before.lolx.
Share the trailer with you all. Enjoy~~




 



No comments:

Post a Comment