Click it^^

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Idiot!!!

It's time to blogging blogging~~ ♥

Last Friday night(08/04/11). I'm attend one of my secondary school friend's funeral.☹
He is my school mate and also part of St.John member which is the society I'm active in high school.
I know him through St.John.
Unfortunately, he is leaved us on last Monday (05/04/11) midnight caused by accident in front GH. Although there was so near to GH, but he couldn't go more further and just leave us   on morning 4a.m.
I received this shocked news on that day...It is such been a long time I had not meet with him. Unexpected will catch a last glimpse on him is through his funeral.So sad to heard about that..
Since I'm a noob girl and easier lost in town. I appointment with one of my friend which is Choon Seong & Chee Peng to guide me to Justice Menancing  House. When I saw him lay in intact coffin. my tears was drop. We sang some songs to him to shown our friendship was never ended.
R.I.P Ming.... You're not alone. You will always in my heart.
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
About 10 something . I leave and meet with my lovely cute "Mom"-Su Mei ♥ & primary friend-Yee Ling.We met at U.P.R.(AGAIN!!!) to had some drinks ❀ release tension. Meanwhile, HK was called ☎ and date to watch movie too.Sorry guys, ppk you guys this week. Schedule full..hehe

The guys in pub was sustained come around and friends with us. It is good?I'm don't think so...Cause guys are always "Starved" to looking for a girls.
We order 3 bucket beer. Subsequently we could not finish it.Therefore, we keep 1 bucket for next time visit. And the gusy date us to join  them in FAME. What the hell of friday night. No body been into club, just few of us. Felt so cold in d club and we left around 2.30 something.

Yee Ling & Me(Story Behind)

I'm definitely Love this pic much ~ with Su Mei(MOM)


 ☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Next day, I'm hang out with Yee Ling again cause I had been promise will accompany her a day to guide her KL friends.Nothing much to say on Saturday outing. Causes was disappointed me.
Be frankly, I'm felt like absurd and irritated through her Kl friends action. When we guide them starved all the Penang delicious food, there still not any problem and apparently they are cute to be with us. We gain lot fun.
At night, I choose to club with them instead drink with Myrtle ,Keong & Esthy them.But what I experienced that night is such horrible.I'm F*cking angry on her friends cause I am obviously show to him DO NOT TOUCH ME FUCKER!!! But he keep try to get closed me and I already warn him!!! But he never respect and keep to move on!!! F*CK OFF!!! IDIOT!!!
And SHE was dumb me in the club just hooked up with her FRIEND. So..no more next time outing with her...such idiot. But I still have one bucket beer haven't settle down with her..Perhaps next time I won't entertain her anymore. Scared to outing with her cause she may just joy her own world and dumb friend stay with stranger and I keep harassed by her STUPID FRIEND!!!Spoiled my mood!!!GOSH!!!☠

*P/S: I bump with Kevin once again in club. he came and spoke with me told that I'm such happening, every time saw me around.Lolx.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃☃

Next day(Sunday), Checked in at Charlie Brown @ Strait Quay with Candy See & Nicole Ling. What a good day for me. And I'm shared my yesterday story with them. They felt she is change. Yup, She definitely was changed with no doubt. How come?God know....
We chat around..walk around...and no much photo shoot on that day. The rate given to Charlie Brown : ★★★✩✩. Nothing special beside plenty cute scenery and toys display. The Meal & Beverage..... ☟.(Get what I'm mean? )
And we make the promises to meet up and dinner along on this coming weekend at Harvest In..Excited!!!^-^
There is just the only one great news would chill me up after last night scenario.
LOLX. You Can't See Me

SOUTH PARK!!!Watched~~~

Noob Noob

YO!!! Candy~~~

Nicole with me *wink*

What The *censor*

Candy with me( I'm look chubby)

The ceiling quite creative

Pavement nearby Strait Quay.


(Note: I won't mention much on the pictures but guess with who is the stupid idiot...I know you all are smart to guess *wink*)

Wanted 1

Wanted 2

No comments:

Post a Comment