Click it^^

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rekindling?

It is approximate 11.16am on 07/03/2011(Thursday) right now...

I am taking the break time to update my blog...

Yes..As above title... Would you all curious with the question mark on behind?With no doubt, me too...

Since the the broke up date till now I'm was sustained the miserable life among 4 months...

And now he is date me out on last week due to he is coming back Penang in order to attend his Grandmom B'day...

Before this,Precariously ....Indecisive & timid mind set was stumbled me up to move forward.Lastly, I'm promise to meet up...Cause it was the day I've been waiting so long..

Once he reached...he was called me ☎ & asked my actual location.After know I'm home and jam all around Png island due to CB Festival "Cheng Beng Festival"(Which is know as Chinese People prayed their granny at cemetery). Then we give up to catch a glimpse for the moment and plan to meet further on night at UPR.

And he asked me to took my lunch first cause he could not fetch me out lunch along since he is at town area and jam around. I nap and woke up on 8 something to start my funky day. *blink* ✌

I put on make up...Dressed up ....Fragrance barely spray around...just to wish may catch his attention...

And he is called to me while dinner and told me he will fetch me after 11.30pm and we will wild at UPR. I'm waited and I almost fall in sleep causes I'm felt not comfortable suddenly. I'm force my own to spit out my dinner cause headache was killing me..Damn it!!!

Time after time..tik tok tik tok...It was 12am already but I still haven't receive any calls from him.Anythings wrong?Would the plan cancel?Precariously raise on my head once again...sigh...☹

Abruptly, one stranger number was called in and perhaps there was him...I answered the called and listen his attractive voices with apology tones...He said he is on the way coming and keep apology for drag the time because he is not realize some more had tea ceremony.After serve the tea he was ran up to me with speed up already. I'm ask him fast a bit cause I've been waited so long and almost fall asleep ~yawning~☪. He laughed and apology, then acted in coquettishly in manner and replied me with :"ok la,I'm coming..waited for me"♥

And I know the day was started...After 10min, he is reached...And i get down saw him around waited me outside the car(such gentle) and Ian was f*cking drunk already. I'm guess they are drink such lot on dinner..And Ian greet with me and we talked so lot...Meanwhile...I'm aware that Brian was start flirted with me in the car..hand on leg..hand on waist..and eye contact with me...And I don't know what should I do cause my mind told me that He is hooking up with another girl nor me right?But he said that he is single right now and everyone in the car was just bachelor. It was happened recently...should I trust for it...Hmmm......curious?

So..Why not...need more boobs please so just cheer..I can't get enough....
Reached UPR, we just like a lovely sweet couples...❦ Holding hand..cuddle each other...he is hugged me...kiss my forehead and for sure...my LIPS.. And they bring lot friends from KL visit Penang...And they're nice...When they saw we are so closed...Non of them doubt on our relationship status...We are confessed like a couple...in their eyes...Even his bro-Adryan still played with me..Like I'm part of their family...he won't doubt on me that we are in relationship now?He accept this?How come?And the question is we really rekindling again?

But...he is promise me such lot things...said he will accompany me tomorrow and he is belongs to me all day long...We felt like we are back to the first time while we meet. And I had the feeling bump into him again..and how about him?I think he do...I mean...I'm guess so...He just pamper me all night long...care on me...like how we first time meet..Like we're in love again....

So..what is the situation right now? I duno...If he couldn't give me any commitment how should I continue to move onwards....I'm really seriously curios right now..It's so complicated...In fact..I LOVE HIM much....❦

Here is the pictures last time When we are been together but we never show...And now I publish it with no way back..check this out...I Love You...No matter how....
For the First time meet up after 10yrs in the club
At sunset bistro enjoy cheer beer...

He is so gd looking...Cause he is Mixed ^^

That my sweet memory

That at commitment between us

No comments:

Post a Comment