Click it^^

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Outing Day ♥ I Love My life pretty much ♥♥♥

Ahhh Har...Its weekend!!..The most wonderful recreational day in a week .which means is my break time....take a deep breath...of course for nap first in order I could hang out with my pals on the wonderful weekend...*blink*

As usual, we are intended to visit 7Bistro again...Hmm..There's not reason for why we visit frequently.Of course we do lot inquisitive survey and invaded lot bar either bistro around Penang. But we to sat down at sofa place at pavement along Gurney walk, had some drinks or wine despite it is hot certainly..
For me, I'm enjoyed to talk non-sense,share gossips,talk about future plan with my pals. We could laughed all day long.We Lovin'it with no doubt. That's why I to hang around. Especially alcoholic accompanies.

Myrtle said:" Come on!! Jiun was harass on behind la"


I'm appreciated what my friends gave to me and I will gave them amiable treatment too. Thanks lord give me a opportunities to bump with my primary schoolmate once again after 10yrs. Imma very thankful and appreciated much the amazing fate immortal friendship.I'm try my best to not miss any chance to hang out with those of them. They are really nice. Even though it is procrastinate been long time to meet again but I'm so touched that they are great. Madeline bought me strawberries when wandered at Cameron Trip with her family. It's taste good & juicy. Thanks Much Madeline.Appreciated
Thanks Madeline ♥


We ate dinner at Gurney Manila Place. I'm try one time before when gathering with my secondary schoolmate. And this time also is gathering with primary school friends. lolx.
Due to I'm faced the diarrhea problem and dehydrated . I'm look weak this few days. So sorry to my friends cause I look so death while with you guys.
I just order creamy pasta and hot lemon tea insist I'm sick. We talked about our trip on next year.I can't wait for it on the Thailand island trip with them.I'm believe that sure much more fun with them like we back into our childhood.
Creamy Pasta~yummy ~~

Fish filet with two option sauces -mushroom cream / black pepper

Saliva-dripping...aren't you?hehe


We leave earlier for this time outing because I'm sick.Thanks for the understanding.lovely*hug*
But is ok, I promise we would get more fun on next outing.^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment