Click it^^

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

E&O Hotel Buffet DInner

Gosh...My teeth was killing me...I'm take risk to change my brace bracket color into green + pink.
It looks weird man..Some more, I did photo-shoot this month...Damn it!!! I do not wish to look like Ugly Betty!!
Nightmare!!!

Unfortunately, my boss was announced to starved our dinner at E&O hotel which is I looking for so long to grab some opportunities had my dinner in this probably high class heritage hotel.
Did I mean unfortunately?Yup...It is,cause I'm just tighten my brace on today. I couldn't nibble any food even a small bite. It was killing me...But At least I can drink.*wink*✌✌✌

There's not any special cuisine  food on Wednesday night, just a  normal Chinese & Japanese Food.
Well, I'm just took some of salmon fish..sushi...strawberries..oyster...fried rice...fruits dip with chocolate flavor...  and most important ☛ Beer...✌LMAO.

Dessert...Sorry, No much pic..busy to starved on those delicious food☻


We do enjoy our dinner & I can felt the motivation feeling while boss gave some speech despite we are in the hard condition yet I still believe NO PAIN NO GAIN...We can do it...Fight for future to growth up the company together.I'm fully support cause They are treat me good. I love to work with them.^.^


Share this songs with you all...Today My Life Begins.. Cause I'm know it will...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment