Click it^^

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

He was coming back..

My heart feeling...was complicated right now...

He is coming back this weekend..He date me out...
And I try to ask hin who was along too...
He replied with: " Ian and all...So are you free to out?"

I stop and stare.. my finger was freeze to type...My heart was start to wonder "Should I go?"

I'm afraid too much things...I'm afraid the spark will leak us go further again...
I'm afraid she was along...Please don't fool to me..I'm hurt if you purposely show me that you both was close..
I really hope that she is didn't come ... So I can selfish to look at you more a while.
Don't so cruel to me..I'm not tough enough to pretend I'm fine.
  May be you didn't mean to see me sad...
I'm wish I have a happy weekend... I wish...*Cross finger*✌
 Stop to think..everything will be alright...will be alright...
Despite that you are not intent to hurt...I will cover with a smile...
I believe I can handle you...Lord...bless me .

No comments:

Post a Comment