Click it^^

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When nothing goes right, go left

I'm know I'm know....My blog is late to be updated..Some event was happened 1 week ago and I just shared out...Sorry Friends, I'm just can write my blog while I free time..Sorry Sorry..Sorry la...

Stop bull shit-ing, go into topic right now..
Hmmm...Weekend refresh my soul into higher again..I weekend much...Cause I can catch up with my friends..Had some drinks release tension on work..At least I may dump the working stuff to a side.
Well, Be frankly Friday night not enjoy nor excited feeling too come against to set me higher as well..Even though The club was waiting me for a long time on next day.But some reason couldn't cheer me up.
Cause I'm was waited for someone call or message.
(p/s: well, this I will explain on next blogging)

This weekend special a bit due to CJ was came back to Penang already. Therefore we more cheers.*wink*✌
Hang around At Austin Chase..Finally, Esthy introduce her bf to us but we did not talk much..We bullshit & joke over there...Wait the time passed and welcome our KL pals..Catherine & Tze Tze.
Jiun pick them up at bus station and we straight away meet up supper together.
Tze Tze & Jiun♥ this sweet perfect couple lovely match was adore by me & impress on their endless love.♥
Yearns to have a sweetness Love like them.
Save the energy to rest and warming up for tomorrow Party.♬♬♬

make a gif





******************************************************************

My primary mate wish to catch up before they depart to Puchong Trip.
Surprised to meet that lot old mates was attend.Thought there was girls talk.
And I'm know drowsy killing me at home..So why not just hang out with friends as what I say "When nothing goes right, go left".So when no one to nail just GO OUT!!Lolx.


Listen same words once again from old mate,"Susan, why you couldn't gain your weight at all?You look so slim still!!!" (smirk)
 "Well, I thought you all never knew that how hideously am I look like while high school. Huge moose stride along pavement at school. That tragic must end just transform today result."
Sounds exaggerated?!!Nope!!It's truth...There's not joke man.
 In my friends memory to recollections, I'm a busy body in the class. Always not in class, and keep Gymrama practice. Saw me throw the ball, rope, club, hoop high into the air then catch it...Play the ribbon in tuneful music.Yeah!That's me but who else know I'm freaking tired in the youth age envy those whom back from school may nap and do homework in home instead of training 4 time a weeks continuously 4 hours a day after finished school lessons sustained 3 years?? Ok..stop lament...Who's never suffocated in the process to growth up?


Well..There is too much things to share with you guys.Hope you do enjoy reading..I'm promise will try my best update it ASAP.See ya^^Nice days^^
 



No comments:

Post a Comment