Click it^^

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sister ♥R.O.M.♥ + Mother's Day

8 May 2011, Is a special day...Mother's Day + Sister R.O.M
It is a good news happened in my house.Yeah...My sister was engaged with her husband after they are dating among 5 years.Finally they are settle down.
My parents are the most happy persons.
I'm in charge if my sister make-up part as well and the rest hair-do she was go to Saloon to set up.
Well, It is nice to praise for her hair.

Both family invite lots relative to attend the R.O.M.
Once they finish the Registered part.
We invited them to attend the wedding lunch celebration at Restaurant.

And that day happened some funny things.
My cousin greet with me and congratulate to me cause he thought there was me marry!!
Shameful.. After he knew did a stupid mistake his blush turn into cherry look.LMAO

After finish the meal.
We back into home and rest. Re-charge the energy for night session. 
Celebration of Mother's day.
We combine with my brother-in- law family celebrate along held at Tanjung Bungah Clay Pot Restaurant.
Luckily we did reserve in earlier otherwise we sure starved while place in waiting list.
The price was reasonable as well.
Sure, The food taste good too.
Especially the Clay Pork Hand..My dad flavor.
We do enjoy our diner as well.
Sorry,There is no picture of our dinner.
hehe...Once again
Happy Mother's day^^
Susan + Popo

Lovely couple perfect match ♥
Lim Sisters
Wow..Part of  guest^^

Welocme to our family Mr.Lee
Dad^^


 
Can you understand how tire am i on that day,look at my death fish face.Photo captured on night celebration Mother's day
Thx for Viewing my blog yea ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment