Click it^^

Monday, May 30, 2011

Calling Party Animal

Yeah...party animal revive continuous 3 week and is good one...
 As what I'm say before May is my happening month..He called me Party Animal..And my friends greet with me be like this...lolx.
14 May 2011 @ M.O.I.S
Club with kl friends..And he is party at hotel too...
And I bump with Hean then we join along too..We get the awesome night..3 bottles Hennesey, black lable...settle before 2a.m...Perhaps without CJ around and it is late an hour 2 bottoms up..
First time I understand that the suffocated feeling of You couldn't get drunk in club cause you gonna drove later on. 
First time I drove to club and had to control too stay high...All because of HIM!! I need to pick him up later on so...sigh~~
Around 2a.m. I get his called and say goodbye to my party pals...Well, I still can get high on next week Liquor Party at Fl@mingo Hotel...Looking forward♥ 

When I'm pick him up at hotel then he is started getting worst on hang over. We stop by at petrol station let him had a rest. And HK they come over meet me. I probably think he is drunk cause He say he lost RM300. And RZ get shock on next day cause HK in car still count for the figure..But once come and meet me he is lost the $$. Emo for few days. and who know that actually that night he is return the $$ to me and he forgot on it...idiot~~~steam la...@.@
Tze Tze & Me (Welcome To Penang ✌)

Ladies in the house

3 Bro(HK,Jerrick & Jonathan)

Tommy & me(He is getting handsome day by day☺)

rest

HK meditating~~

Who is next to me?

Tala!! Is Tommy...Me & HK

Kenny & Katherine

Another Clubbing gang...Hean!!!

Well...Just Sample

We are so death while someone is spit out bloody hell at side and we just snap picture..guess who?start from "B"

I probably like this picture pretty much



21 May 2011 @ Flamingo Hotel
Horray...CJ was back from KL. The hotel stay plan finally may go on with no regret.We keep postpone the date due to must be able to tolerate some of them exam date and personal staff.
Well, I'm had to salute to my own cause I'm too energetic to party up after finish work and straight away activate my party cell. RZ fetch me after work. When I get into his car, saw that everything was in FULL. The baggage..The passenger seat..Gosh..Luckily we are slim enough to fix inside.We had our lunch at Mc Donalds and I collect the Pink color coke can glass again. (Seriously, I'm not addicted on it..just the co-incident )
When we reached Flamingo approximate 3somthing. Nice view from balcony at the resident suit.
2 bedroom, 1 living room + 1 pantry+3 balcony...It's completely.   
Sun kissing so hot melt our Popsicle so we decide stay in room and enjoy our TV program show with chill beer first. After few hour, few of us go into swimming pool enjoy the facilities.
At first, I didn't plan to get wet so I tight  up my hair but at last they so cruel to smash water to me.Fine, I swam. 

This party approximate had 15++ people to join. 
Evening, They start prepare the steamboat while I took bath. Then we start our dinner approximate eight. 
The fog of steamboat was getting much and we afraid it will cause the censor of fire detection get detect and expel content. Thus we switch the whole steamboat set into balcony. CJ saw us start getting bored in room and he volunteer be the first one to bottoms up. Of course we get influence with no doubt. All the liquor bring over finish up one by one before 1a.m. and CJ start get tipsy after mixer with beer and liquor. He is accidentally finish up Myrtle drinks.Well, the drinks they are plan to serve to Myrtle cause she keep exaggerated around and they want show her some power. Who knows, CJ felt thirsty and just bottoms up. We get stone and just yelled after a second with the respond of "HOW?!!HOW?!! CJ finish up Myrtle drinks la!!!He sure happening later on!!!"
Within 5 minutes, we saw CJ dance around..Is very hilarious dance.He put on his hand in the air and hit the light hand on ceiling. He stop dancing and quickly hold on the light tight till it stop swinging then he continue with his step keep dance again. We all laugh of his cute action. Then he challenge sustained pumping 10times in one short and hit the wall like boxer. We keep laugh and laugh off. Myrtle get tipsy too and she knocked off the window glasses..Her face expression was fully reveal opposite another side of Window thus we laugh more loud.Very enjoy that night.  
Cj can't stand anymore after hysterics action and he rest in room. But we are alcohol insane we keep drink and try some mixer till 2a.m. And i off to bed around 3a.m. and get up on 8a.m. morning on next day.
Sit on balcony enjoy the view and taste with coffee. Relax~~Loving it.♥
I had some girl talks at balcony. Then we clean up and check out on 12p.m.  I'm felt like the house keeping surely going insane after get into our room. Toilet bowl...sinks...stuck everywhere...refrigerator stink...bedroom mess...too bad!!
This is the last party before RZ going to UK...he have to wait after 4 months just may mad with us again.Will miss you RZ..









Souvenir from Rexyion



This is why they called us as Lunatic

I'm probably retarded in Mahjong game therefore I never take part on it


Girl talks

See yea^^



 

No comments:

Post a Comment