Click it^^

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

❀Happy B'day To Su Mei ❀



6 May 2011 is my ex-housemate-Su Mei (Mom) 24 year old Birthday.I'm promise to give her a celebration by bought her lunch. At first I thought had to delay due to this Superstar was extremely busy to hang out and celebrate with her buddies. At last, She called me and told me that she will back to hometown at night.☎ So she date me out to lunch together on next day 7 May 2011 (Saturday).

We get out lunch on Queensbay Mall at Janpin Japan Restaurant.
She looks stunning that day. Tight her hair up n twist into a bun.♥
Now I can understand why her ex-boyfriend was crawling back to her.
She deserve better and now she got it.^^✌
To KY..who he this he is ,no wonder he crawling back to Su Mei. Show him the middle finger in the air and shout SCREW IT!!!!


After lunch, I insist to bought a cake for her.
I can felt she's happy feeling and the spirit make my days too (smirk) ☺
We celebrate at Lao Loh Fresh Point shop.
You can hear our louder laugh tone along the pavement on Quennsbay Mall.
It's so funny and we do enjoy it.

I'm so death and did a selfish things.
I requested Su Mei help her daughter which is me to make a wish
Wish me can get a good boyfriend and please don get hurt in love again.
RIDICULOUS!!! I'm know it was exaggerated and I just kidding.
But Su Mei treat it serious.
She closed her eye.
I saw her mouth mumbling around but I could not heard it.
Meanwhile, she blew her candle and light's on.

Did you guys hear a mythical before?They say if we want our dream come true, we just may cut the cake into half and ask others help you cut to complete it and distribute to others. Else our dreams never come true.

Therefore,I'm volunteer to helped her complete this mission.
She bought me a Hot & Roll Chicken & Ham  flavor treat me in return too.
And she told me a secret that she just now make a wish, 1 of it is purposely wish for me.
She said she is touched & appreciated this small party that organize by me.
You're Welcome Su Mei^^
*Hug Hug*

Su Mei is one of my best friend.
She had a nice attractive smile.
She always say:"Susan You are witty!!!hahahax"
She used to smile no matter how bored of our topic.
Once she smiled she can't get enough but don't worry she will stop after wee.
She is kind to treat everyone.
She is genius and scholarship holder in school.
She set up her own goal and fight for it to accomplish the goal.
She is perfect. She teach me lot bout do not blind in love sick & walk out to sane mind.

This post make me recollections lot funny memory with her while we stay under a same roof.
I'm prefer harass her do revision and she prefer came into my room keep rub on me want me share my funny story with her. of course I never let her down.Never disappointed her.
I'm used to called her as~Mom
And She did used to called me as her~Daughter
We faced same problem which is too weak in love.
We get hurt and we will call each other come out have some sip of alcohol
lamented and cuddle to each other.
I'm so glad I did not lost contact with her even we already graduated from college.
I'm sincerely wish her to find a true love and do not get hurt in love again.
Hope she will find her Mr.Right soon.
Cause you DESERVE BETTER!!!
Friendship Forever and again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOM!!!!



Here you are B'day girl ♥


Tire face after get wild in drink from last night.


Friendship Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment