Click it^^

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Photoshooting + Hotel Stay

Been a long time didn't take photo shooting after I procrastinate by the Brace
Felt guilty to drag those photographer time
So last Friday, I promise with one of the Funny photographer Mr.Tan Toh Sheong
To let him shoot with the theme Black & White.
venue set at Vistana Hotel.
He promises to bought me some beer due to could not stick with the original plan for few times
Punishment with 5 cans of "Heneiken"-my flavor.

I'm rush to the hotel after finish work on 6p.m.
Even though that hotel near by my office
But Friday weekend almost stuck whole penang..
That's why while I reached there been so late about 30minutes already.
Check-in, Make-up, and faster pose and snap.
Waiting for him to post up on web then I can show you all the result^^.
jam-jam-jam..Who's care?

Night, I'm set up a liquor party in hotel with my pals.get some sip of alcohol..
Starved like hell so keep give them a annoy called keep chased them faster DUDE!!!
They bought me a MC Chicken and another bottle of Red wine over.
How lovely~~~~Appreciated.
Myrtle was offer to accompany over night with me and the rest will back home due to tomorrow got mission to complete.
 I have no idea start from when, They're prefer bottoms up even just Red Wine.
Gosh,we tipsy tipsy all night long.
Did the idiot things in the room.
Did you ever see people playing "Mahjung" without any mahjung table?
Nope,right?I never see it before too. So,Plan failed.☒

Did you ever see peoples switch on TV but mute it and Play the speaker with I-pod. Watch the  MV in TV attached with non-related songs with speaker from I-Pod?

 Lame right?Cheap skate...but we did it.LMAO.☑

Since the Mahjung plan was failed.Thus we turn into gamble. We bet for idiot punishment those who are loss in game had to finish the chili sauces. HK be the first person who are so excited and say :"OK!!! GOOD!!!" agree this kind stupid punishment.   
Lastly so unfortunately we fulfill he wishes, he lose in game. But he did not keep the promises. Stick with bed, Do not want to move no matter how hard we try to tickle him or pull him up.
We gave up and he just crawl up from bed and said:" Testing just now..."
What the F*ck!!!Think to screw it!!

Did you ever saw people saliva-dripping while saw you  eating your only one dinner. Request you to gave him a small bite but ends up you will get shocked and yelled out "What the F*ck!!!"?
I'm the one..HK really kill my cell, I'm swear I'll kick him out from room next time.See what he done!!! ☹

Look what you done HK!!! "A Small bite pls"..What is this?!!Quarter of it ok!!!


Finally, We're tire and they leave on around 1a.m. And I crawl up on bed almost fall asleep.
But Myrtle such talkative keep harass me fall in sleep ask me accompany her had some pillow talk.Who cares?I get to work on next day k...So she just keep siwtch the Tv channel with remote control.Perhaps she was tired too so fall in sleep after few minutes too.

I ask Myrtle help to check out from hotel next day. And on the way come to work I'm starving for Nasi Lemak but I couldn't get it.Lucky my colleague was volunteer bought for me.Thanks guy^^
10a.m. something,Myrtle bought me some egg tarts and bring to my office for me after check out.
But I'm still hungry..lolx...I'm so death...I'm dinasour...lolx.

Will share with you all the photo soon.
So stay tuned yea^^

My Buddies^^
Susan + Myrtle

Prepare to drink again, we are alcohol insane

Waiting my pals to come...

Grab some coffee on next day morning

See yea^^ *wink*♥


2 comments: