Click it^^

Friday, May 20, 2011

Odd Weekend

What's wrong with the weather in Malaysia?
Raining ☂ over a week..Flood around island..Drowsy on raining day ☁..It's odd to hang out on raining day.
I'm figure out how to arrange my blog now...Some part have to distribute to different title although that is happen in the same day but the storyline different and the character who's involved play much important role.
OK, I'll shared my pillow talks girl friends with you guys instantly.

I'm not sure with you guys how to handle about when you trap in suffocate situation?
I'm indecisive to make any decision especially I'm a Libra horoscope♎.Therefore, I'm need my soul sisters close mate to advise and leak me out to light when I'm lost. But must make sure they are:-
good "listener" ☑ instead of good " reporter"☒.
To prevent rumor which is not true spread around we must beware to choose our listener to lament.Thus some of my secret I did not share it with my friends too.Keep in side the heart, only heaven know.

I'm think they love to listen my story.Cause my face expression?or the way I talk is more funny?Heard my friends tell me before she say I'm funny.I like to see they smile too.☻
My primary mates invite me to take dinner together at Harvest In Restaurant.
Luckily we reserve in earlier and I be the driver to fetch them to there☛ Harvest In.(I been waiting so long to have a trial)
Well, We still need to queue as usual no exempted for anyone even though is RESERVE in earlier.
We order different meal set to try and may share with each other. Kinda funny cause we are busy to cut the meat into piece and share with friends. And they request me to sit on middle face to them so I may share my joke n story with them while taken dinner. Yeah.I'm talkative and they won't felt that is bored to listen too.
We taken our dinner and waited for Candy. She's late!!! But she be the good daughter to pick up her mom from bus station..So please forgive her~~~(hug)
Surprise,someone is come to meet us.He called to me and say want join us.(p/s: Please remember this mystery persons, will fully describe about him on next post)
 And they know about me n him relationship was complicated but they still co-operate to act innocent.Thank you.Lastly, he told me he will called me short while after this. And I really get his message after join my 2nd round event ☛ K-session.♬♬♬
(p/s: what is our conversation will fully describe on next post,stay tune)
Throng on it









make a gif
Hahahahx



Pauline, Candy & Emily

Madeleine, Susan & Vivian



Miss you guys


♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
Off to Gurney Red Box rush with speeding up cause my lovely "Mom"-Sumei(regular invisible blog reader/supporter) was invited me had fun over there.She is pro in singing. ♪♪
Out of expectation, I'm thought Wesak day on tomorrow so Gurney will throng instead.
Well, as long as my schedule was full and it won't corrupted my plan will be alright.
Friendly introduce and greet some new friends. No any handsome sparkling that night.
one shorty ✖
one uncle ✖
Damn God!! Tomorrow is Holiday!! Can you cheer me up beside him appear?I need more please…
  And I'm sing my "Mom" Sumei favorite song to bring out my depress feeling inside my heart this few days.Ends up get tease by those UNCLE & SHORTY.
Although they are just kidding but I've to say:"Elo!!At least my songs better than your what Justin Bieber "Ennine Minnie Money More Lover~~♬♬♪♬"...what "I'll NEVER SAY NEVER♪♪♪♬"...*^&@#%$&^%
Never for what?Back home sleep early UNCLE..Nowadays, Lot uncle get heart disease due to try so hard to act teenager..Take care....LMAO.
Red Box didn't charge my bill.Perhaps I'm pretty enough?lolx..Joke man...take it easy. Cause I'm late arrived and leave earlier, so i guess they might be miss count on me.*wink*
In Sumei Car..Her RM350.00 Angry Bird.lolx

Next day, Rain again in holiday.Sigh, since my "mom" still in penang, we hang out shop together. We taken our lunch at QB mall. And my lunch was shock lot peoples around, Cause it is huge size in the bowl.
Huge, right?
Kim Gary

Delicious ...Yummy
After this, we bought same clothes at PDI with cute puppies inside.✌
First time, I'm could spend all day long stay in a mall with drink and shop around.
Sumei boyfriend come to meet us and we drink and bull-shit with his friends at old town. Then we go to test some camera kit. End up, we did not bought the camera too.I take 2 cups of coffee that day therefore I'm INSOMNIA at night!!!! We took our dinner at Siam Express before we crawl back our home.

Can you believe it?A couple set probably can fix 4 persons stomach. Despite the food taste good but it is still disappointed me. I found out we are ate the hairy vegetable. "Hairy" I mean?Yup!!It is.♒
At first I ignore it when I saw it and just pick up put a side. Second time I saw it again which is mean the chef was played the fucking idiot game with me. Please find the "hairy" vegetable in the play-Hide and Seek.
WTF!!! I straight away request a whole new set to change away this stupid things.
Lucky they are sincere in apologize.
Never mind then....
Evert hing is odd..freaking odd...


No comments:

Post a Comment