Click it^^

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Angel Talking...Dead Man Walking...☠

Is so hard to express my feeling in my deepest heart right now..
No..I'm not mean to emo..
Raining Friday...drowsy...Lot things stalking in one time...
I've no time to yelled out...Gloomy surround,mentally unsound..
Life kinda like hazardous..Something mishap..
Barely breath while struggling  on tragic yet attaining  goal..

Last Thursday night, Jaren called ☎ to me and brought a bad news to me
She said:" Ian's Dad was just passes away.."
Damn god!! Absolutely absurd news.That's not funny man!!
I'm just saw Ian post his Dad has some positive improvement
But night, He was left..fatal..
My deepest condolence to you and your family,stay strong Ian..I'll always stand by you..
Angel Talking,Dead Man Walking

Hennessey Party Night @ Vodoo Penang-UPR
Well...As what I'm wish...Angel comes to me...
My dream came true.
I get the party invitation card to attend this Hennessey Party at Vodoo club..
Been there twice...1st time visited while He is came back Penang to see me after 10yrs..
2nd time is last night party...grab lot memory there, unforgotten place..
This party rub me up,crowded...(p/s: even though lot handsome)
I can't breath at all...rather stood outside and get some drinks..☹
Then we decide go supper...
Perhaps not used to be and the layout is weird.
I'm felt like I've to expand my social network...✈
Yes,must do it..I'm do not wish to be a fool like a lamp post stood in the club...
They've to accept my lifestyle, tired to pretend I'm independent..
I'm wish my friends was gentle enough...They're not my channel
Wrist passes entry with my Lovely Sister (Popo)

RZ

Me & my sister..




No comments:

Post a Comment