Click it^^

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

They are Leaving ~✈

I'm finding out I'm obsessive lately..Meditating on recollections of my pals.Well, They are leaving soon.
RZ (Jonathan),Keqin (1st of primary mate I bump after 10yrs) & Maggie (Keqin girlfriend)
They will leaving Malaysia and going to U.K. on 02/06/2011 (Thursday)

Before leaving, Keqin & RZ purposely date me lunch for last time before they go.Sigh,The feeling of watching them leaving was loathing. I'm swear my tears will drop if ask me catch the glimpse on them to enter the board.Will missing them so badly.Drink withe the chill bottle of wine without their shit talking smile...No body was going to taunt on my jokes...Everything will going so odd in this period.

Well, look in bright side positive thinking, they're going to obtain their brilliant fame,glory future was waiting them. I should glad for it. I faith into them attaining the degree holder.
And they was joke to buy me Barcelona's souvenir  despite I'm the 'bossy' MU fans.LMAO.
Never-mind, just for 4 months. It pass very soon.

Beside they're leaving. Brian is leaving soon merely I have no idea with the actual date. His sweater still with me. Bet him will looking for it before he go. Well, I miss him badly too.And the most sad is We never know when will meet each other again after this...He may not come back anymore... But what wrong with me?To waiting for a person who are never care on me?What did you did to me boy I can't forget....Thank you for making me realize that everything you said was utter bullshit.

The feeling when you leave to go home or anywhere else but right next to me, my mood drops and I feel horrible. Having that empty feeling in my stomach with you always on my mind. I just wish you wouldn’t have to leave.But I know that just a dream for me.If a day, you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away, you let me go..

 Don't You wanna stay?


No comments:

Post a Comment