Click it^^

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Fucking Hilarious Parents

I should pleasure about I have doting parents despite sometime they're witty..make a fuss.. sarcastic or may be even exaggerated? Com-on, No way man!!
But I truly Love  them much.
On the brighter side, they make my days. They're everything why I'm be here.They're my treasure.
Most important is..They're cute enough...

Part 1-Mom
Yesterday,I'm shower and had a concert in bathroom. Once I came out from the bathroom,my mom stood at outside and stare at me with the cool face expression.
Mom:" Bloody hell..You're so mean..Why you stand still?Do you know your tune was killing my ear?It's suffocate me like a slaughter. 
Me:" What The Hell...I'm sing nicely okay!!Don't you adore?"
Mom: " Please stop killing me.Last time when we at KTV, someone praise you have a sweet tune among your cousin and siblings in the young age."
Me:" Really?Who it is?"
Mom:" He was death..I'm guess your the only one supporter can't had any chances listened to you anymore unless you was going to meet him at heaven."
Me:" Who that?Am I know?"
Mom:" Yeah...Today his mom was pass away...See..everyone was die...lolx"
Me:" What the Fuck!!"...
 What's mean now..Everyone who was related with my supporter are death~~asshole..

Part 2-Dad
I'm took out the bathroom scale to took my latest weight, see ain't I gain any improvement.
The result show....
Me:" Horray!! Dad..Let's see...I'm lost my weight now!! 1kg!! Can you believe it?!! Still left 4 kg to go....Yeah!! And..How about you?Look at your tummy.........Are you gave birth soon?
Dad: "Let's see...Recently you back to home on midnight..How come you won't lost your weight?Keep hang out with friends..Doesn't stay at home..Not enough rest time..There's hilarious if you doesn't slim down with this kind of lifestyle..."
Me:" You cheap skate..there's not related!!!"

Never expected that he will find any excuses to fix me in trouble..sigh

The situation kinda like this:-
After They told me that....
I'm like:
image
And They're like:

And I'm like:

And They're like:

And I'm like:

And They're like:

And I'm like:
image



This is how I survive under the same roof with my both cute inmate.(Of course I did not mean to spank them) Everyday have to figure out a tactic to shut their mouth with diversity idea and excuse to harass me....But I love them Much...

No comments:

Post a Comment