Click it^^

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Artificial Acting (A.A)

Yeah~This is what I call human when bump with the persons You doesn't wish to see yet you still have to say "Hi~~~~~" to them in most of time...(Artificial Acting A.A)
Today lessons- Artificial Acting (A.A)
Take it easy ok,I'm not mean to mumbling here just share some practically  with you.
Let's talked about what I'm face recently. Last week, heavy rain on Saturday weekend.
As usual,catch up with pals and we decided took some dinner at Gurney Mc D before booze.
Suddenly, bump with some KL friends whom came to Penang travel. 
Some of my friends who knew each other they're walked before me.
What I'm knew the story is actually the KL friends had some attitude problem which is quite "artificial".
When their eyeing ball was catch the glimpse,KL friends was doesn't greet with him at all. She's pretend she never see him.And when pass by come to me,she saw and she greet with me.
She told me another gang at Sega had some drinks now.Since peoples was told you your friends around which means you have no idea to skip them.So I go to them alone in the wee minutes due to my pals doesn't like them at all cause very "Artificial".

Is truth, I'm artificial to chat with them. From the career chat till politic issue happened recently.Can you see it we have NO TOPIC at all. So the human defend appeal automatically..fake smirk...joke...but not funny at all..
Luckily my mobile rang save me from suffocated situation.I'm had to say goodbye with them and go to second round at Dart Addicted Bar. Phewwww~~

The seat we used to sat was sat by others customer. I'm dislike smoke therefore we move to second floor loft. Jiun & his gf came to join us after the Transformer 3 movie. (p/s: I been watched..Thumbs up!!! Few scene will make me tears drop,3D experience)
Meanwhile, they left due to next day they had to breakfast with those artificial persons.lolx.
2a.m. we back. We are get high in freedom night. Jump cross over street instead walk.
Pepsi get tipsy and left her key in CJ car.
Dad called to asked "What time it is now?!!" 
Dad..I'm outside the house already....=.="




View from the loft, can see them play dart
our supplements.

Ok,back into topic. What's more about artificial acting?
Common example I can give..Like this...I'm always meet those neighbor aunts  when saw you in great look they will asked:" (Wah!!hang out ar?Hokkien people like to add "ar" in behind every words)"
And I :" hahax..yayax (smile)"
But no body knows my heart OS will say like :"Of course outing!!Am I look like go swimming?!!Why you saw it still wanna ask twice?!believe what you see la aunty!!!"
Maybe you will think like this is a manners to greet each other. But what if can you skipped some extra question try to ask some meaningful things,can you?
Too artificial was bored in life. Fake smile on face will kill my cells. Sometime your friends joke was not funny at all but you have to entertains them with fake smirk..suck!!! More worst when they saw you laughed and they thought they're funny and you like it they will more high to keep tell more stupid joke and with the stupid face expression..Kill me please  or either save me LORD!!!
Suckie!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment