Click it^^

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not me.LMAO

Stupid haze fuzzy around. I'm drowned in home for couple week beside weekend.
Since I last time drunk in front my friends,after few months I'm not allow my own to get drunk anymore.*wink* 
This time, is my friend turn. CJ.
We went to Sega had some sip of liquor. Find out a mug of beer couldn't make our night.
Therefore, we ordered a tower and Pepsi sweat to drink with us.
She keep refuse and try to slow down our beat yet helpless.
Me & Pepsi

Me,Pepsi & HK

Jerrick


12a.m. The night still young.
We're always happening.
Within any discussion, no much time let our guys make decision.
CJ make a sharp right turn straight into carpark.
I couldn't believe that We at U.P.R. right now.

As usual, We ordered another 4 liter  tower to continue our booze night.
Meanwhile, We realize that CJ is getting wrong but he couldn't stop.
And HK,freaking noisy over there. Cause he keep laughed at CJ morons face expression.
CJ "parking" a side very soon. And he did enjoy his hangover very much.
But I'm so death cause I afraid my sister waited me home.She keep send  message and called to me but I miss up to answer till my battery death she start panic.

CJ puke out everything,we can heard inside from the car like the water fall.LMAO
Luckily Jerrick haven't drunk so he may drive the manual car.
This time,not me drunk...lolx..
At UPR

He's start getting high too

Epic

U.P.R

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment