Click it^^

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fled From Drowsy Day

How silly am I..Last Saturday was public holiday but I'm still think to work on Saturday. Luckily checked the holiday schedule which prepared by me just find out holiday. Which means I may enjoyed my wonderful weekend for 2 days.

I found some special place for tea-session when stalked at others blog-Ms.Tammy.
Moreover, I read it from newspaper last Thursday too.
Hence,I've decided to attempts before I regret to hang out on scorching sun day.
Well, I've no idea where my nerve came from to carry my on way volunteer to drove down to town .
My passenger duty was open their eyes as bigger as they can to look around where the Light House Cafe hide in magnificence building.

Duh!! Found it. We walked into the cafe.
Apparently, there is outstanding emboss on the street with white color 50's century British building.
And unexpected there's fame was welcomed after been advertised by newspaper.
I requested to take on loft seat since throng over ground.
But the waitress told me that their area was narrow and tiny  to serve just for ground floor which not large than 600sqft.
Okay...Fine. We read the menu and self-ordered.
We took our lunch there too but I discover customer just enjoy coffee instead of meal.
Learn a lessons there so next time probably for Latte or coffee only.





Girls


When a day you will find me in the memory.....

After lunch.We found out time was till early. I "happening" again suggest off to Winter Warmers at Gurney.
I'm drown in mix-juiced and such relaxed environment.
My eyes exercise to keep stalking at handsome boy.Especially mix.
It's make me think about him...I missing him so much.

Okay,stop thinking about him..
It is still a long long way to go if he could ever come back.
Awhh!! Another great news..My best friends Elain gonna give birth soon and I anticipate on middle of July.
Thought be delivery soon and she will be named this lucky boy as "Jaythan".
Which is copy from my idea previously whom suggested "Nathan".
Cool right?I cant't wait to see him.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna be "Aunty" after this.Sight..and insolvency soon.You will find a big hole on my pocket cause I've to bought her gift as awarded after being toughed been so long.What a courage brave mama turnover.
Beside this,I've sign up another insurance plan by today.
Yes!!it is,by today. Happening right?Is an insurance plan cover by protection of lady.
Meditating in the conference room and think about what if I switch my money spend on insurance instead of "Tauge" session on weekend night,would it be more meaningful,isn't it?
First of all, drinks harmful to our body.Why not used the money to do saving plan and could protect me once I get sick(touch wood..choi!!!pui!!).

Sight, although I do lot saving plan from buying fund,insurance,saving plan,investment yet I found that to reach my gain a Forte plan still far far away..Can I crash with TOTO or Magnum please...Save me Lord..May I?
Drowning at Winter Warmers




^-^


My flavor 

No comments:

Post a Comment