Click it^^

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happening~✈

Here we are, happening all the moment.
Been a long time didn't sat down and had some non-alcoholic beverages catch up with friends.
But I did it last week. 
Just some juices make my days.
Coincidentally, my friends they are not attempts to alcoholic.

Once I get my friends message, quickly prepare and off to BED.
Plan to just spend my time with them only.
Who knows my demon alcoholic gang text me message and drag me to join them for supper session.
They're always happening all the time.
I leaved bed after one an half hour and come to my demon friends.
Hot Honey Lemon

Pauline

Madeleine

Witch!! hahahax..no..is me

We off to Macalister Road to get supper.
Nothing much option to choose for nibble.
I know I know,i said before I'm on the way keep fit to shape up my body.
But been a long time I didn't stood on bathroom scale for my weight measurement.
Well, I did do exercise on night before slept.
so much excuses right...hahahahaha..alright, I will sustained my plan...

Even approximately 12.00am but we happening again.
Drove to Gurney and just sat down tea-session again.
That two man damn "itch" like a bunch of fish in a dry pond. They missed the mix waitress yet they just pass around Sega. Futile to greet with her,coward.
Lastly, we choose Starbuck as our rant venue.
Coffee or Lattee will make me Insomnia therefore probably juices just suit my healthy week theme.LMAO.
Most funny things is Pepsi attending Chinese class.
She learned mandarin but once we checked her text book we all laughed like hell.
Some of the sentences she don't know she just blank it there and skip to next phrase. It's awkward to read.
I'm glad that my mom send me to chinese school instead of english educated else I have no idea how many years I have to spend on recognize those mandarin words.
My flavor

Pepsi who the one learning chinese

CJ 

HK most happening


CJ share a topic with me. When we talked about RZ the dude at UK now was couldn't find a any jersey for us. CJ said :" I will ask him don't come back till you get it!!!"lolx.
And we talked about football suddenly I told them C.Ronaldo was handsome and absolutely he is man.
CJ said that C.Ronaldo had zero fat on his body. All we can see is muscle.
He ask me try to search the picture of C.Ronaldo on Armani advertisement. 
And I did it yesterday,OMG!!! He really make my days.
I love him much!!!!

My husband


You are so mean to me^^



No comments:

Post a Comment