Click it^^

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mizi @ New World Park

I'm a food seeker.
Love to stalking blogger blogs, discover those delicious food around nationwide.
Doting on international food.
Pursue relaxer lifestyle.

Last two days.My primary mates are constant catch up once a couple week.
We been to Mizi restaurant which place at New World Park.
Before this, I had do some survey surf the net to get more info and share with them, why not attempts some new flavor.
Try hard to convince them.Lastly we 're agree to get our dinner at Mizi.
It is a very special Spanyol Restaurant.
Well,despite the layout might be mess but I must admit to said that the food was bravo with no doubt.

First, waiter serve the bread and butter on table for starter.
I had no idea on what's wrong with the butter.Although is cut into tiny size but I guess it just unfreeze from Refrigerator.
Starter


Plenty options of soup flavor,I insist to try pumpkin soup. But I regret in a wee minute, cause mushroom soup more tasty than pumpkin soup. It's creamy and we can saw the mushroom cut into small pieces. 
How about my pumpkin soup?Yea,sorry to miss up.
It's serve with almond on top and felt like it does not fresh enough.
Strongly recommend "Mushroom soup"
Pumpkin soup



Diversity cooked style for meal course which is like spaghetti , lamb ,chicken, fish & Veggie.
The course size is huge.
We are very full and had fun to enjoy our meal.





Beside this,ice-cream was free flow.Eat all you can.
Epic
Free Flow ice-cream^^



Somemore,no government and service taxes to charges.
I saw my college mate there and he choose the dining table which is opposite mine only.
Wonder why he keep change the girlfriend like changing clothes.
But his muscle..WOW!! saliva-dripping....loolx..He's till like last time,handsome look^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment