Click it^^

Monday, July 25, 2011

Smile cause I'm alive


First of all...
Million thanks to my little snow white...She's saved my life.
Although she's has the bastard master which is me who keep complained despite she's done her duty very well brought me around to the city to the town..cross the Penang Bridge to mainland yet I still think to change a new car.

First time experienced the emergency brake abruptly and what I shocked is fog around my car too.
WTF!! any mishap I will add 3 more years on newspaper. The idiot driver insist wanna take the turn into junction from the opposite lane.She thought that she can do it before me.Impossible what!! I horned and almost bump her car. The distance merely 2ft between us. Once I horned she knew she can't rush on time anymore and she gave up to make the turning.Hence,she stop in the middle on the road and block all way!!Brainless!! Try to figure out how the car go on from my lane!! We immediately emergency brake include the bike rider. She stunned there,me too!! Then after  a second, she just drove away continue her "speedy turning" since we all stop to moved and she finally get what she want!! I'm extreme angry on this such attitude drove away without apologize, I'm sustained my fucking horn till satisfaction. All rider was stare at her,look what she done!Well....I'm admit I'm a fierce driver.
Thanks for little snow white endure her master.
Thanks God I'm still alive.(Smile)^.^

Saturday,I meet up with my mom(Sumei).
She's emo recently think to find someone lament. I'm the one who make her laughed all the time.
We catch up from 1pm-6pm and we never stop our topic discussion or any break time.
She just find out we are such talkative. Sorry mom, I will mental breakdown if  ask me be quiet. 
Sumei^^


Night, party animal calling for booze night.
Hang out with my pals and we stuck at Gurney for an hour.
As usual, we off to Penang most happening night life area U.P.R to drinks.
This time, lot of them K.O.
Well, I'm still conscious.We had lot fun there and felt like don't wanna go home.
All the single lady~Ops! Specially for that night only since bf not around...haha

Esthy 

Oh..I like this effect make me look more nicer..hahahx..agree right HK?

*wink*
First time saw Pepsi K.O

The poor guy I forced him to drink.

Sigh, I'm dumb ass to knock my finger on the steel pipe while I ran on my house pavement.
Is pain and bruised. The worst things is it was hemorrhage on next day.
Terrible....I showed to them on next day while we date to watch movie together at TGV Cinema.
They asked me am I drunk why I so heedless and nervous to ran back home.Lolx.
Oh yeah, talked about the movie.
It's so funny to gain a new knowledge.
I'm just noticed that 1910's they are used fish swim bladder as condom.And the cows may stood on roof!!OMG!!!One more thing, I've the lessons of never walked on foot without shoes cause you will hit by thunder!! hahahahax



No comments:

Post a Comment