Click it^^

Monday, August 1, 2011

Ops!Little Snow White Get Kissed ♥

Well, I can't felt any happiness even thought get kissed.
Sigh,It is black Friday for me.
Little snow white get kissed when I on the way back from lunch.
Perhaps she can't saw my car on distort road.
I saw her car was given signal to turn out from long queue on left lane.
Thought she was saw it and wait till I passed by she just drove out.
Who knows, she turned out immediately from left lane and I not dumb at all to give her a shocking horn and try to escape from the kissed but it still crashed.
Yeah!! My mind complete blank
My car was still moved to a side even already brake emergency and the creepy sound killing me again.
Not any injured in the accident just the snow white "admit hospital"
The door need to be re-hack and re-pain.
Bumper need to re-seal and re-pain too.
Is alright cause today they promises me will hand over the car for me after repairing.
There is terrible experienced but luckily the car owner is nice.
She is responsible to paid everything on repairing job.
Be frankly,I'm freaking angry while she bump me.
Cause I'm rush to back to work.
Once I gestured shown settle beside the street.
She get down the car and apologized and I decide to forgave.
So friendly settle and we be friend right now. LMAO
She still called to concern whether am I get my car now?
And how to overcome the inconvenient of transportation problem.
Great, right?She warm me,lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment