Click it^^

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Supplement

Puzzled about our capacity in liver.
Booze night be part of my life.
Well, I did enjoy it.
No, I din't mean to stoned instead social drinks.
Cause I found that alcoholic are subtle.
We're more closer with no gap between each other.
We laughed..We Joke...We share our opinion between boys and girls...
We talk about future...We stare at handsome boy either hot chicks together...
And now a days,we treat that's "supplement" after tension working week.
Everyone does complaint and lament each other miserable working week once we meet.
And it probably happened before drink session which mean just get in car...you will heard:" Sigh......."

As usual, we wandering at UPR.
Alcoholic is our savior.
Guess who I saw that night?Is DJ Ramsey!.
Excited!!He's so adorable.
Just sit right behind me.
Surprise!!! Yet I'm still a coward to get know about him.
Just peeps at him till he leave.
However, satisfaction....I had a good sleep on night.

Pepsi..

Me

HK


SO far..SO close...
Jerrick,Me & Pepsi

Sometime, I had my supplement at home too.
With this.....
Surprise!!!Hahahahax...

Show That I'm healthy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment