Click it^^

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Primary School Alumni Gathering

I missed out the first gathering session in consequent of lack faith into the respond of attendance.
Hence,I don't want miss out the second chance anymore.
From 2000~2011,it's been 11 years far too kind.
We growth up in our own world but we glad that Facebook help us keep the liaise.
But why didn't saw anyone of us are being like this after been 11 years?

Compare to the 1st gathering, 2nd gathering situation are secluded  yet we enjoyed the night too.
We get the special made key chain as souvenir.

Once I reached Hai Wai Tian Restaurant.
Teachers and other schoolmate already on seat.
We late?Aren't us?I don't think so...Cause the dinner drag till 8 something just started.
I'm starved!!!
Teachers was opposite us, they keep stare at our table and mumbling with organizer-Brandon.
I heard my name been mention abruptly.Curious what they talked about?
A while, I asked Brandon what's the teacher talked about me?
He said teacher ask the who is the pretty? (Which is me)
Woohoo~~thanks for compliment..It make my days.
The awkward moment when we attend gathering but no one talks with teachers.
So we switch to their tables and had some talks.
Attempts to briefly introduced our selves to them.
They whack back memory and recognizes me after I did mentioned about Gymrama last time I've joined.
Just one among them teach us before..guess who it is? 

Doesn't much friends was joined as what I expected.
Most of them are changed.I'm mean the look.
Tall...Fat...Slim...Shy....Some remain same.
But at least I'm know I'm the one who in "Change" category.

Madeleine brought all flyer and references she got on Matta Fair.
We plan to have a summer trip.Thus, we keep discuss our plan and others been ignore.
I ready need some holiday.
Would You believe it?I'm never MC in this 3 working years.
Is time to let me have some good rest.
I'm freaking tire on working life.

Finally,Dish was served.
Beside ate,No one talked much.
We are starved.





Second round are waited for me.
Therefore.I'm leave early after photo shoot session.
Here we are....









As usual, my pals are calling.
Jerrick Gf -Tze Tze visited Penang.
Pals be the light bulb watched Captain America with the sweet couple while I'm attended gathering.
Finish movie, we just meet up.
Saturday night..What's doing?
Beer are part of our life.
We moved to Strait Quay Irish Bar to relax.
Sumei Call me asked for my plan cause she might join me to drank.
And my color wolf pals aspire for Sumei after check out her stunning picture.
Unfortunately, she's at UPR and we going to Strait Quay so she couldn't join.
With no doubt, their eye show the disappointed.damn it...

At first, we plan to drink at Berlin Bar who knows there's throng.
Sigh, we moved to Irish Bar.
The environment quite nice.
Is made by wood.

Guess you guys find out something.Yup! We drink beer that night.

Irish coffee mix with some alcoholic


CJ

Pepsi

Me
HK

We talked non-sense.Keep tease Pepsi about her and someone.
She's frustrated of the joke.
Keep explain there is no way between them.
CJ said I'm look like a actor in a movie cause her leg is long and hair are blonde like me.=.="
Excuse me,I'm not blonde instead of Chocolate color.
We had a fun night.
Although nonsense more than stern moment.Well at least it help to release my tension.
We had lot dream, but how many of us achieve?
I don't know.But I'm know someone he did.
Jerrick- Both of us are swear to saving RM10K within a year.
He did it...How about me?Invest invest and invest. So far haven't see any returnable.
I think is time to restricted my expenses which contains entertainment.
Restructured my suck exaggerated spending habit.
Else, When can gain a FORTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment