Click it^^

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dim Sum

When I would woke up in the morning and enjoy the tea?
Answer is once a year during Chinese New Year with my family.
Is absurd right?No idea, I couldn't leave my comfort bed.
However, I'm try something new.
Challenge to wake up on 7.00a.m. since my friends date me dim sum as breakfast along.
Amazing!! I did it!!With fuzzy eye sight view.

Sometimes. Expectation was different much from reality.
When Candy she said:" Girls!! I'm gonna drove along sea side took the way down to the town!Is okay for you girls?"
Me:" What?!! Really!! Oh!! That's cool!! I can view the sunrise in this lovely morning beside the sea!!Excited!!"

After a minute...

image
Okay..That's just another highway beside the seaside. 
Some more, I'm drove frequent down to the city with this express way.
How dumb in my high imagination...
Expectation vs Reality
Sarcastic


That's just an ordinary restaurant place opposite KDU college.
(p/s: Even though that is familiar but I'm forgot the name of the restaurant too.lolx)
I'm believe sounds familiar among you guys.
When I'm still in college, we fancy to took breakfast there too.
It's been a year...Recall back the memory with my college friends...

Is weird to played CNY songs over there...
May be get influence and the rhythm keep repeat in my mind.
When we finish our breakfast on the way back home.
I'm sang CNY songs abruptly and they all get laughed.
image
When come to my favorite songs... Cheers~~


I'm have creative mind...Mickey....Ok...I'm nope!!


This is what the teen do it's now days...snap everything before eat, another side of me ,Pauline & Madeleine do it as well 

What a wonderful Sunday I had.......
image

No comments:

Post a Comment