Click it^^

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weather the Hurricanes

I'll be fine.I'm swear.I'm just gone beyond repair.
Attempts to don't give damn yesterday,don't give a fuck today and don't give a fuck tomorrow.
Sometimes what can I do is keep LAUGH to keep myself  from CRYING.

Sigh..pressure on work.Everything was changed.Sometime, just think to dump out everything on hand and go for my holiday.I need some breath to relieve,seriously...


It is awful to carry on.
What I'm worrying is daily routine work face some internal problem like artificial bias on staff.
Staff intrude others scope of work to over control everything there is not related with them.How to cope with those hurricanes the unison.
Those who are just goof was affected everyone emotions.
I'm human being sure I'm afraid gonna explore one day when there nothing much can withstand.

There's sarcastic when a leader couldn't lead the team and made decision instead yell that She or He never involved. Therefore, we shouldn't force her to made decision.
Nasty faller...

Losser will complaint.But what we can see is the one who are in power was doting to someone who are bias too.
Unfortunately, everyone like to listen sweet words instead of fact.Freaking superficial.
And the trouble maker was took the chance attack the weak point.
So they're talk much work less.
When come to action part, they keep harass everyone from work,be the procrastinator since they're not able to work.And when results show, grab the opportunities tell everyone there is came from her. How shame they are may distorted the fact.Should I faith into that what they told me before?
" Who are the one can or can't? BOSS know"

Somehow, it doesn't persuasive enough anymore.Perhaps the truth telling that is hard to get back like ordinary .Imbalance work scope may affect performance too.They will misunderstood we are not capable to complete the job but who know we have no much time to rush.Those who are sitting was just stare at you once you complete with exhausted.They steal over and claim that's their performance,But head evaluate by what they see,what they heard.It's obliterated our diligently those who are toiled in consequent of quirky attitude.If we voice out who trust?That's suffocated me.

What kind of idea may show that you are the one who work hard,who deserve it?
Who realize that they are confessed to rely but snatch what you have?
I'm strongly hope to restructuring if once again I'm gonna insane.
It is unfair for other speak much and I'm the one who work hard.

Apparently, suggest lot idea, gestured,like an genius.But be a bully instruct others to "produce" what the things he/she shit.Lastly, boss deemed that is produce by him/her.It's work.
However, you guys would think that I'm a failure just may create or "produce".Why not be the GENIUS who like he/she suggest or come out with diversity of idea?
Yes. You're right.But I've to say that I did came out lot ideas. And it works too, get boss compliment and conduct it. But why I still have lot complaint right?

Okay, Let's see. From above till now. Did you guys realize something?Who are work?Who are nope?
Boss concern about solution or concern bout employee work function?Busybody may neglected some they are not involved.Example:they din't stay in office for all day long.That's why, who get unfair treatment.Who knows?We voice out, who believe?And the one who have authority to in charge are not fair enough. Bias with who may make her/him happy.So conclusion, I'm complained for what?Helpless what.

Thus, I just may write out post on here to laments with the reader.Luckily I still have a blog to write and it help to release everything depress inside my heart.
I'm still alive but barely breathing.
I'm console my own with that is temporary scenario. If liberal it,let go..I'll be fine.
If drag so long yet still remain same...May be this is the only one way for me to keep in survive.
God bless me...and you...


But...When I see him once again..He make my days...always...
Love



No comments:

Post a Comment