Click it^^

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Madeleine looking for her "Husband"

Sumei looking to have a lament night with me.
Pauline & Madeleine wish to catch up since it's been so long (1 week ago =.=|) didn't meet up.
They started miss each other.
I couldn't split into two for a night.
Hence, I arrange them to meet up at same time.
At least for the moment, they knew a new friend.

As regards I'm suffocated of my little snow white get bump.
No smirk could see on my face.
Luckily I still can chat and joke with them.
Doesn't such cool respond to gave.
I believe we do not wish others show us their fucking emo face, all the depress word write on face to tell you 
"I'm UNHAPPY!!"(Sometime I do so)
For me, "What The hell you want?" appear on my face too.You'll get this replied.
Soon, I'd cope into constant mood in a wee. 

We took our dinner at Kim Gary.
Why?again?right?
Yeah~Again...Cause our Ms.Sumei this patient wish to take some "patient food" therefore my friends follow her needs. But the awkward moment when we been there, she craved  a bowl of instant mee.=.="
Oh~I'm "artistic" enough...LMAO


She such a shopping queen. Once we finish our dinner we off to PDI look for our friends.
Who knows that this shopping queen test lot shoes, She's start her shopping day!!!
Sumei. You doesn't look like frown what.At least you knew to pamper your own with charm look.

The next moment, Madeleine been waited so long.
She's obsessed to a guy at Station One.
Every time we  been there, the nice angle view will pick from her first.Thus, she may enjoyed with her hot guy.
Unfortunately, He not appear that night instead we met one group loathing uncle.
They keep trial to approached Pauline thought who she gonna be.
Keep harass her and ask for number yet Pauline just ignored them till I reach there they just stop all the stupid  action. 
Although they're stop to get closed but their eye sustained stare at her.
I'm wonder how god was keep the futile moron alive but who the one kind to be was in heaven right now.
Damn it..Luckily we ask one of our male friend Brandon sit next to Pauline be the obstacles at least we may felt comfort on view sight.hahahax.
After they failed on mission,they leaved finally.
Finally we may enjoyed our girls talk session.
Brandon-Hero of the night


Madeleine unhappy with her prince does not exist so she keep complaint the singer sing so bad.
Sumei was start critic they've no own style, obsess on imitation.
Pauline was day dream there.
Brandon was away to somewhere.(Lastly we found him at stairs)
And I busy to stalked at Handsome guy unfortunately all of them was sleep tight at home.

At last, Sumei doesn't share much about her unhappiness.
She just briefly told me the story.
Sigh,love is trouble.
It make us sick.It drive you to heaven when it was sweet.And you fall into pieces when part of it was broken.
Like we ride in roller coaster.It drive you fluctuated and you gonna insane.
I couldn't withstand any hurt when it gone...That's pain.....
My girls~

With Sumei

Pauline & Madeleine


No comments:

Post a Comment