Click it^^

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Station One ~✈Strait Quay~✈Sticks

I'm think I'm freaky insane.
Could visit Station One twice a week.
First was go with my mom Sumei.
We've a sweet talk there.
Is glad to heard that she's bought a condo which near by my house.
Pretty cool. When my turn?
After restructure my plan.
Feel suffocate to let go one of it car neither house.
Probably wave hand to Forte.
Embrace a new house.
Aiikss...headache to think about it.

2nd time to visit again with my gals-Madeleine & Pauline.
We've did enjoyed our night very much.
However, a kindly advise to you all please don't attempts to order any beverage which is not come from the country made in local bar/cafe.
I'm order Irish Cafe get the adverse weird taste.Ruined my night.
I'm showed Pauline her nasty muscular man.
The facial expression i catch was freaking funny.She's so cute.
And Madeleine taste is going to more adore, tidy look guy.
And I've show him my flavor while college time.
Get the giggle from Pauline, she's agree with my taste too.
Not bad yet I've haven't bump with any god guy.Where's my Mr.Right?

Pauline was addicted in Galaxy Tab


Madeleine yelled she's was obsessed in food 
Next day, we anxiously took our lunch at those Chinese hawker center. 
Crave for delicious Laksa & Chae Keow Teow.
It's terrible. No wonder guys escape when find out that I've a dynamite appetite.
how do you make a gif
Penang Famous Food.Delicious~ ♥

Popia...Saliva 
dripping
This is what we call "Yong Taufu", mostly stoned guy will crave for it while   drink at UPR


Finish our lunch, we off to Strait Quay look for some special gift at Charlie Brown.
Just arrived. Holly Shit!! A big surprise in front us.Found a beetle was stick with all cutie charlie brown sticker.Is nice!! Think on what if my car stick with south park character, cool?lolx
The manager at Charlie Brown is very nice. He's serve us with the nice smile and reveal some news that Charlie Brown gonna set a branch opening soon at KLCC. Beside this, he showed us some Charlie Brown mooncake which just will promote on next week.


We get some drinks at Healy Mac's Restaurant & Bar. Is nice environment if could have a sip of beer.
When five something. I bought a dress at bazaar. The boss of the stall was nice. She explain in details all the clothes and bags she's purposely fly over and brought from Korea.
Each clothes just have one design or one color.
Well, I'm love the clothes pretty much. Will show you guys next time probably will wear on the day of My coming B'day.





Night, My pals gathered at Sticks bar.
We order a bucket of Asahi beer.
They claimed that how much special.Anyhow, nothing for me cause I've been in love with starker.
I've found that my face tell everything, I couldn't be a good liar.
They keep asked me reason why I'm so dumb today.
They used to heard my voice from I get into the car till they drop me home.
But that night, what my respond is strictly cool to them.
Nothing much to share and joke.
Am I?Isn't it? What's wrong with me.Awwhh...I'm don't know.
They ask me to share out.But what suppose to do if my own not really know what's going on with me.
So..I'm just briefly cover with joke and slide to other topic.
But they deemed that I'm trouble in love.Ask me to relax and don't think too much anymore.
Huh?! I'm ran out of my mind,am I? Never think that they're the suitable persons for me to share my obsession love story. Thought they're  constant be my pals and not the pillow talker.
Is the awkward moment when they ask me to cheer in life while they never asked the relationship story.
But touched to heard that they concern about me when I'm unhappy. 
(p/s: I'm never knew when my face draw out)
Anyhow, I'm keep in my heart too.


No comments:

Post a Comment