Click it^^

Friday, September 2, 2011

J.Y. ''EAA SHOWHAND GRADUATION SHOWCACE 2011''

Is such been a long time I didn't catch up with my High School Friends.
Approximately half year ago from Chinese New Year till now-on.
 J.Y invited us to attend her graduate exhibition at Strait Quay.
After discuss the schedule. We bought a flower to her.
Last minute work, they're ran out of time to prepare the flower.
Eventually, I get it nearby my house area.
At first I'm just took 3 cluster of flowers and convert to large size bear.
Who knows when they deliver to me I saw this:-
It recall my Convo too, I die little more inside.
Person in-charge told that she free 2 cluster in consequence of Today sunflower are smaller compare to what I request. But she remain same price. How nice!!!(lovely)
Look at the flower and it made me whack back all my College Life memory.
Once upon a time, we use to laughed, cuddle, share our happiness,snap pictures and throw out graduated hat into the air together...I miss my college mates much..sob sob

Ok, Let's back to the topic.I'm rush back to home prepared for the outing night.
It's heavy rain at outside. Time was tik tok tik tok pass by...
It's 8.00p.m. why that Tortoise Sky still haven't reach?
He gave me a call and informed that he's just reached home and prepare came over now.
After he pick up Vyner and reached my house was 8.30p.m. Somemore we fetch Mei Fong.It's late to reach Strait Quay.
Unfortunately we had a bad day. Strongest wind, heavy rain..In addition, traffic light not function well.
We stuck at there. Meanwhile lot incoming call ask where is our exactly location.
We anxiously stare at the stupid traffic light cause so far so close.
Finally, we skip the traffic light and just may reached safety.

Sorry to our friend - Peng Yao cause wasting lot time for waiting at the end still didn't hook up with us due to he's had something to do.
Our High school teacher attend too. Surprise~
Coincidentally, one of our classmate had the exhibition too.
He's said that he did invite me through FB event but I'm not attending. Who know's I'm emerge.
Really?!!Sorry, I'm didn't pay much attention.

Guess it?It kill my cell brain for menditating





I heart this.so cute


With the main character

Two bestie

Two enemy :P

Two fate persons
 Well, We just simply go through, not pay too much attention on the exhibition.
Leave the material and came to interior part.
This is our classmate Chin Young's exhibition:-
Light Off Program

I don't know what it is...lolx

Actually this is attach with his PC but I felt it cool and just snap it

Guys toys...=.=


Next, I've to said that I still haven't fill my stomach yet.
We off to Paparich and enjoy our dinner  supper.
Me & Mei Fong

Sky with Vyner


~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment