Click it^^

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Merdeka Eve ~_~ Taiwan Cuisine

Mamammia ~ Here we go again.
Is approximate 9a.m. in the morning.
Sunny day with stunning mood.


I'm pledge Elain to buy her dinner tonight, so I'm excited waiting for the night falls.
All about eat ate eaten in my life.
Well, I'm appreciated every moment with my friends. Eating, drinking, sharing are role of my life.
This time, we off to Taiwan cuisine Restaurant.
I been here last time with someone I'm appreciated and thankful much to grow me up.
He's introduce this restaurant to me and we did enjoyed our meal pretty much with the Nemo fish in aquarium.
2nd time, he invited my family along. He's nice and definitely my parents all time flavor.
Sometimes I doubt that he's get doting by my parents much than me.
Well, It's past. I've just moving forward with what's he teaches me. 
Be frankly, I've been mad on his goodwill mind all the time.
I've been withstand the heartbroken on long long time ago for certain period.
Till "Mr.B"(the salvation) click with me and I just fled, overwhelmed.


Waiter practically like a Hard disc with huge RAM.
He could base on code read out all the menu exactly like the menu without any hints.salute!


Fish Fish swim swim.Bubble blop blop blop~


waiting~
Esthy came with her bf and brought some bad news to us,
She's all the way from Tanjung Bungah to Gurney are jam.
Which means I couldn't off to 69 mansion bump my flavor DJ-DJ.Ramsey!!
Awwww!!! How come~ We had to gave up the plan and go to somewhere not so happening. Sigh~

Milk Tea.




Familiar?It's recall my chilhood




Beef Meat ball noodles.

Beef Tumbling 


After finish our meal, we drop Jiun back home cause he gonna wake up on 6a.m. for next day.
We spend our time at Paparich.
Share about working life.
Pepsi lamented her freshy life.
Is tough but she not afraid.
Oh ya, She's gonna have own condo too.Glad to hear that a freshy may gain own house while just began her working life.
How about me?House owner get more great offer so I'm quit and looking for other properties.
Soon, Hopefully this year will get my F I R S T house.
*Wink*
We too concentrate on our topics till we forgot to shout Happy B'day to Malaysia.
Happy Independent Day Malaysia.
Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!

No comments:

Post a Comment