Click it^^

Friday, September 30, 2011

Logos Hope........✍

I discovered that Logo's Hope Floating book fair are coming to Penang. (The world's largest floating book fair). 
Thought guys are more punctual than girls who know they are worse.Such sarcastic to heard boys utter they must be there  First visit plan are failed due to those whom are late and there's closed while we reached. I'm not even catch a glimpse on it, they already switch the venue to Strait Quay. And it was so. "I come for reading not for supper" alleged by guys.This is what I respond to them
Oh ya,Really?!! Okay
Teacher teach us "Never say never"..oh, Justin bieber sang it too. Anyhow, we plan empty a day of random weekend schedule to give another second visit with GIRLS only. Is funny cause we couldn't found where is the entry. Stuck in dilemma, round over and over again. Till we cheeky take the granted follow the queues. *cross finger*. Fortunately, there's the only way to Logo's Hope. Paid for entrance fee RM1.00 per adult person. Everyone must pay but I not sure how about kids (cause I didn't brought any kids with me. LOL). Do not attempts to cross the obstacles and sneak inside cause there's had lot pair of eyes are stared on you. 

Ship are stranded. We are anxiously get into the ship. There's throng perhaps it might be going to the end of exhibition. Logo's Hope offer more than book and features a full air-conditioned deck. (Well I'm felt hot too, may be I may proposed the suitable air-cond for them. *cheeky*) Diversity of book you may found there, and amazing, it was cheap than my expectation!! Books enthusiasts sure like it pretty much.The books cover a wide range subjects such as science,technology, cookery, sport, kid story book, hobbies, the art, philosophy and etc. Beside this, they had CD titles in reasonable price too.

Short introduction to the new ship of the life boat theater and learnt about life on board this unique vessel. In addition, ice-cream, beverage, cookies, muffin sold in vessel too. Drooling stare at the kids ice-cream. It's make me felt like crave for something. I turn my head to Pauline and said that:" We go for Mee Sotong later on". Then, we laughed.

Let me briefly introduce about Logo's Hope.Logos hope is operated by GBA ship,an international charitable organization from Germany. In 40 years of service, the organization has welcome more than 40 million visitors up the gang way in over 160 countries and territories entire world.

Logo's Hope


Charitable Organization- GBA






Life is a journey. We're all going somewhere, but where are we going?

Mee Sotong- Delicious!! Slurp Slurp
 Seems like been age ago to attended any books fair. Kinda great experience for me to look back those books. Where the next station they will go?I never know..  Just like a platform i read it on ship
Life is a journey. We're all going somewhere, but where are we going?


No comments:

Post a Comment