Click it^^

Monday, September 5, 2011

Manila Place ☃ Winter Warmers

How do you guys spend your lovely holidays on last week?
Hmm...I'm drowsy at home.Clean the dust and spider web on my face.
Well, I grab opportunities sneak out looking for my stuff.

I'm have to say that I'm getting futile and doting by parents.
 I'm just realize how lucky am I cause woke up in the every early morning will had someone prepare meal and serve me on time. Guilty that I'm still critic this meal too oily that food not spicy enough.
How good If mom's around she will settle everything for me.
Unfortunately, she's holiday and dump me and dad at home.
Luckily I still had my dad. He's bought me lunch and dinner every single day.
I'm look like morons since being 23 years old soon yet still lazy to move on either drove out settle own lunch.
Sigh..This is one of the reason why I just slim down a kg.

Catch up with my girls at Gurney.
Before this, parents brought me to looking for a condo.
Is time to restructure my plan.
Still remember what I'm say on previous post?Buy own house?
Ya..Now I'm looking for it.But might be give up my forte for the moment.
I'm not a millionaire.

Get my Man.United nike cap & tumbler at Nike outlet. Lovin It.
After this, we off to Manila Place to took our lunch.
They're think we had mental problem cause 4 persons order same course meal set.LMAO
Anchor butter my flavor all the time

Grilled fish fillet

Pretty Pauline still drowning with his Mr.Muscle Man

Cute Madeleine can't stop play with her samsung  galaxy S

My Lovely sister Popo

Ok..that's me

You play with your game I took my meal


At winter warmers I saw that Mr.Aw Kai Ho funny handsome guy.
But why he look so shy to wave with me.lolx
My sister 


With Pauline


Still will have lot post will upcoming soon..Stay tune.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment