Click it^^

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Elain Loh B'day Celebration


Sometime, she's prissy yet I'm still crazy mind with her.Sometime, she's goodwill try to advise yet we deemed that she has out of temper.She's the pretty mom I ever seen. She's my bestie I ever had. We been experienced the toss off moment together. From high school till we growth up.Till I saw she's build her own family, baby and our friendship still unchanged. This is what we called Truth Friends.She's the one I owed her eternity of my life due to my mishap and she suffer for one year and learned from began how to walked. I'm die little more inside while every time recall back.What I'm more guilty is she never blame at me include her family. This is why I'm stand by her anytime.She is my best friend-Elain

Well, it's should be a very happy birthday celebration isn't it?With my genuine,I'd promises to bought her dinner for belated Birthday. She's finally free from "prison" after 45 days been suffocated. We off to Blue Reef Fish & Chips took our dinner. It's located at Strait Quay. We used to under estimation our stomach may fill in how much foods. The portion are large for us.The price is pretty cheap than what I'm think about. 

Poor of Elain Husband-Steven("Si Timbun") . Luckily he didn't distraught on us due to we forgot to pick him up from work since he had finish working hour.He's puzzled about why we had so much topic to gossip. Well, You'll never know Girls pillow talks. It's reminded me last year Genting trip. He's curious that why we didn't took any rest from Penang till Genting all way long. We just keep laughed, talked over and over again on the journey. Spend three days over there and is freaking exhausted. Became adverse situation while back from Genting. Both of us slept like a death fish in the car. He's claimed that "peace" and "gen" of his ear. Shit!!

I'm appreciated our friendship. There's no more "me" and "you" between us.Love you Elain and once again "Happy Birthday" and Friendship Forever. *wink* ^_^
Aquarium with Transparent Fish~(Fishless) lolx



No even try this at Blue Reef (Hazelnuts) Yucks!!!


Kill us then for such big portion

Chciken Gorden Bleu

Forget the exactly name..XX Fish & Chips.
Birthday Girl- Elain

Me- waiting for the food to serve

began to slaughter 



Candy provided after meal
Elain anxiously to pick her husband back from work

And I still at side ask her slow down speed my dear, we no rush at all. How bad am I...



Ghost ~~~~hahhahax

Still remember the pictures we took together in studio?With Qiao Wen And You?

 







For You Elain^^

Thanks for reading my blog ya. Good day to you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment