Click it^^

Monday, September 26, 2011

Is Good to be with them

Sorry for late updating . I clear those spider web and change some new design on my blog.Hope you like it.
Day after day, come to the end of month now. It's remind me a song "Wake me up when September Ends" yet I'm goof around nonchalant about what's gonna hook up on my life.LMAO

Bokbok birthday celebration held at TAO autocity. I prefer took dinner at Autocity branch instead of E-gate. First, they design non attract me as well. Second, E-gate branch keep skip to serve my cheesy spicy scallop and Sashimi. Is awful when you stare at the waiter why still haven't serve your order and they just pretend they didn't see you. WTF!! Third, they're keep stole away those receipt we been order.Thought I'm idiot?! I see you k!!

Forget about it. Come back to birthday boy. Is rather throng than what I'm thinking of. Perhaps weekend and great moment for family gathering.Cause I could heard the kids yelling around. "Aunty~" "Mom!! Look at him!!He pushed me!"" =.=zzz Okay...As long as not my baby, otherwise I'm gonna insane. *Cross Finger*. This time, beside our "crew" whom at UK, most of us are attend, Include me!! Even though gonna insolvency soon but friend birthday I wouldn't miss up. Buddy enough? *wink*

Menu are changed. No more tomyam soup and butter baked fish I craved for. A bit disappointed. Anyhow, Cheesy Spicy Scallop always make my days. They called me "Scallop Queen" cause I able to clear plenty plates of Scallop continuous. I'm obsessed about scallop.Slurp Slurp~


Pepsi & Esthy

We are starving while waiting therefore self service first.lolx




Flavor!!


Pepsi try to cut the mutton in small pieces. lovely (hug)
Sorry, eye bag made me look hideously.
   Finish our meal. We off to Penang and continue our second round at Strait Quay Berlin. Is Kinda a great place for us to sip some alcoholic. Joke, laugh, fun, fool around. Is really good to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment