Click it^^

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Esthy B'day Celebration

We used to be dip our liver in alcoholic.
Esthy slaughter on her big day.
Approximately 15++ peoples to celebrate with her at D Joint once again.
We straight forward toss off at VIP room.
It just a name cause nothing special.
The songs are out of trendy.
And the wash room are far away from our room. It's spooky.
Therefore every time I'm keep harass Pepsi accompanies to wash room.
Well I had to said Pepsi are grow with guts.
She're different from us.There's not a big deal for her to walk alone to wash room.

We get Fun wild night. 
And plenty much 4 liters per tower we go through.
Heineken mix carlsberg mix Stout .
Gosh!! It's disgusting~
Yet CJ hang over again at the same place..puke around.
He's said he found his hand was injured and get cut by next day.
Anyhow, He's no idea about it.

I'm knew some new friends that night too^^
And I'm so death.I'm accidentally delete all pictures I was took by that night while anxiously transfer pictures from my mobile to PC.
Sorry to say that no much pictures to post.
(p/s: include CJ epic pose are gone)

The view from 2nd floor.

ME.*Wink*

Waiting for others....

Suck Songs.Upgrade please!!!

Still waiting...

Here we are

cheers~

~Stay Tune...more post upcoming~

No comments:

Post a Comment