Click it^^

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One FM - Artist Promote Tour

Sorry to all readers. I knew such been a long time I didn't came to clean those spider web. Even Sumei anxiously reminded me to update my blog. She's waited to read it. Pheew...rather busy week overwhelmed.I've to free my time to update cause I Miss you all. do you miss me?lolx. Ok. disgusting I know. Hahahaha

Is happened lot funny things between September & October. I will took time tell you one by one here.Just back to the topic mention as above. Yeah. never think of I'm fortunate enough to gain some luck. My friend-Madeleine insist to catch a glimpse of her idol . Therefore, we being constant visit Station one again (where we used to be). Found that Malaysian are tend to in-punctual. They're wish to look for their star yet still late be there. At last, just may take queue and wait for those who are leaving. Well, Madeleine are punctual so we been there early and get a good feng shui sit with no doubt. 

Discover some of the artist are rehearsal now. Heard that their fans are came from KL/Malacca/ China. Follow media steps all way long no matter where their idol going. Curious that they doesn't need to working or study?I'm not mean to offend those loyal fans but how come they can do it? With flowers, name card poly form, whistle etc...Suddenly I pop out with evil mind, what if I sneak in their fans sitting area and hold on "Leehom" poster and yelled loudly "Leehom I Love you!!!".May be Leehom frighten to hear that..

 Figure how his fans reaction?sure get screw by them I guess. Hahahax .

While waited for the show. One FM car show are dispense free gifts to all participant. I'm sneak inside look at what they're done. Perhaps my attire (wear cap) are catches people eye ball. So the chairing person saw me there very soon. She point and insist want me to play game with her. Result, I won and get those free gifts very easily.I can't stop giggle of those guys gestured. Is freaking funny and girlish. Here are the gift i won with my luck :
Saw the mask? They anxiously stare on it but sorry now it belongs to me. (smile inwardly)
Meanwhile, the program was start. Those fans start yelled and wave their hand card there. Madeline and her cousin ran to front start snap pictures.All fans look like:
 
Then those like me, Pauline & Candy who are not such fever about them busy discussion our October trip. We look like
Non of my business
Singers sangs with marathon way. Most funny is their conversation.E.g:
Singer: " Do you know how to sing this song?"
Fan (shout):" Ya!!!!"
Singer:"Ok. Let's sing together ya?"
Fan (shout): "YA!!!!"
Singer:" What's the song title?"
Fan (silent abruptly):".............."
Me:" Hahahahahahahahhahah!!!!" (Can't stop laughing)

Thought the mini concert will finish soon who know it sustain till 12a.m. Be frankly, they're nice. Now is time to reveal who are the artist I mention .......(p/s: pictures taken from Jesselyn  Chuah profile)


Brother & Sister







Sorry. No make up. Am I frighten you?lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment