Click it^^

Monday, October 24, 2011

A missing Post ~ Girls Outing at Strait Quay (Double 'B' - Berlin + Blur Reef)

Sorry for forgetting update this post. Thanks for Sumei (my mom) remind me to blog this. Sorry due to pretty much outing I had between this two months. I have short term memory lost about this. Haha. Joke. Ok, Sumei here you are and I try my best to whack back all memory what I still remember on that night. If have any missing part please forgive me yeah since it was few weeks ago matters. (shy shy)

Madeleine insist to have a try at Blue Reef cause she never been. We promise to catch up together with GIRLS only at Strait Quay and move on to had some sip at Berlin bar. She's anxiously wait for the day. Accidentally bump with lot college friends at Strait Quay. I'm know the portion might probably huge for girls. Therefore I share the meal with Sumei after deal. It could be much better ambiance if they're consider to redesign the interior.Be frankly I dislike the honky ambiance cause it sabotaging my mood seriously.

One creepy things happened on that night. We heard something we suppose shouldn't heard. Once we get down from the car. Sumei heard someone phone are rang and she questioned "Who's phone?". Meanwhile I heard a kid are yelling not far away from our car park, the sound surround us. At the same time I asked after Sumei said:" Who's son are yelling?" Madeleine stone at there and stare on us said:" I heard kids talking instead yelling..." OMG!!! What's wrong right now? We all freeze there and Pauline busy double confirm to checked whether her car are lock. So she out of sense in such frighten chores.I could felt the cold phenomenon surrounding are freezing and we hard to breath. Yet Sumei still repeat that she's indeed heard the phone rang Madeleine hinted us stop discuss about it and fled with awkward laughed. Extremely Spooky.

Soon, we forgot this cause everyone are craved for dinner. We off to Berlin had some sip of cocktails as well. We choose outdoor seat as our "HQ". At first we are emphasize Girls Outing only. Subsequently everyone bring new friends came to join. I've no idea who reveal but barely chatting is OK for all os us. We're not antisocial animal in fact I do bring a friend along too. Lolx.Unfortunately the god are sad that night. Start from drizzling and turn into heavy rain without any notification. Everyone are escape and fled inside the roof. Unhappy... :(Due to our car was park at outside and merely pilling in the mall to wait. Sigh....










Pauline & Sumei

Madeleine






Me with Sumei (>.<)

We ends up our night with heavy rain, busy cleaning the fog on reflects on car window. If the rain are fall on midnight, how great it is...........

(P/s: Thanks for Sumei reading my blog all the way and remind me to update the date between us. Appreciate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment