Click it^^

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hypocrite coax - suck!

First of all, what I'm going to write is not mean to offends anyone unless you deemed that you're good neither. What's about life? I'm tend to be the breezy one all the time so I'm nonchalant inconstant circumstances. But I  mind those disgruntled, flatters, artificial, pretentious, nasty people who came scatter rumors or snob. 

I'm salute to those who are fight for their dream, independent, overcome problems instantly instead of looking other helps before TRYING, intelligent, and infinite withstand those tension. Life are unpredictable.I'm encounter  hypocrite poker face overwhelmed. Thought I'm able to withstand who knows they are vanquish again and again. Luckily I'm used to cope with. They're get spoil and every problem just come to me. I'm the one who play role in solution provider. I could do all of this perhaps think on bright side that's a great opportunities for me to learn everything upgrade my self and they're turn to be moron day after day. But what's the reason for them to stop move on? Harmless right?

However, no "THANKS" I deserve to get. Seems like that's my duty since I helps once upon time and it became part of mine, I'm "inevitable" to solve it. Excuse me, do you see how much differentiate of job duties between us? I'm the one who done and complete everything, and you the honky who claims that your result?I'm not voice out doesn't mean I'm not mind. Is you not worth that to let me undergo those unbearable awkward feeling? Think in another way, who are the idiot to beg for me while problem emerges?Holly shit, futile what cause after helps they back to dirty muddy face.I didn't owe you any $$ okay?!! Instead you should come with courtesy said :"Thank you" to me. Understand?

Once they rely to us, they will keep it till forever. You doing a great job,  no body remember but you fall a mistake no one forget. This is what we call "Cest La Vie". Those find excuse as a pretext to skip their job ask for helps are never growth up. Despite that's not our job we may take it for a wee but what about you have your own things to do?They're never think to be spontaneous instead gazing on you prolonged like whisper in your ear "When you were finish it?" SCREW YOU!! Take back and get loss of my eye ball. After this, loathing skirmishes explore. They backstabbing say you're change....LaZyzzzzz...incomplete job anymore. Excuse me, I think we had some misunderstood cause it never been list in my job scope how could I was CHANGE? Just due to you never do it doesn't mean your job are switch to others position. Let's say how an accountant answer HR peoples the Leave application regulations right? Please be wisely and common sense what's our duties and go back your work.

What I met are more sarcastic. She's hypocrite act infront me like she did has official job to do therefore she's follow the PIC outing. Purposely brought those documents out show to me indirectly and mumbling (actually quite loud) own self like where this business documents gonna send.Excuse me, this overreact to me and I felt disgusting. It's doesn't matter for me you are sneak out or else cause I'm still the one who have to work more and you continue goof life. Although no body report or backstabbing about those ridiculous habit (actually no one gonna report cause they are being the one who rely to others) yet I believe karma and get feedback of doing the right things. They're act like not going to rest instead of have important things to do in order to reduce their inner guilty. What ever...

I'm too weak to control my temper but at last help they solve it too, it was do so. They getting spoil and I getting suffer. They known I am everything. Why don't you learn it and pick up as fast you can? I'm need a long rest right now. Most hilarious thing is when have reward they claim and problem come they point at me. And it drive me insane day by day to stay still. Quit mindset are getting stronger day by day yet I stay still. I'm cant let you guys hold tight anymore cause I'm ride in roller coaster everyday experience fluctuated miserable things. Blame more than compliment. Hypocrite get bias, those are toiled may get disregard due to hypocrite stick with authority persons. We walk in way yet they contaminate atmosphere. Free to be obstacles yet to learn.... Drowning in their world helpless. 

Hopefully the right one going right and the procrastinator get karma. Please be independent, be sane. *cross finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment