Click it^^

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Special Souvenir brought from CJ ~✈ Taiwan

CJ in the house!! He bought us certain special souvenir after back from Taiwan. Check this out, you'll like it to share with friends cause hilarious mode ignited. Lolx


So, what do you think about this?Errm...Condom? CJ buy us condom?Haha. No way. Yes I am think so at first. Impressed on their creative packaging to confuse us. However, what a good try to catch our attention. This is a strawberries chocolate with exactly condom look. Unfortunately the candy taste too sweet for us. Next, what its gonna be?



Here we are. What is this again? I knew what you're thinking in your mind. Hahax. Nope, wrong again. It is marshmallow imitate inside. Yet I hate marshmallow therefore not much I grab for. Actually it is easy to found out it was a joke if you're patient enough go through all the description on packaging. 


Familiar isn't it? If you did watched Steven Chow movie as before. You'll know it. I think it might be contains the features of mad in laugh after few steps walk. The packaging look alike some chinese medicine which apply on wound after get cut or fall down.Another sweet candy inside too. 

Don't be fear about this. Its wont get fatal. Just a ordinary poping candy inside.It's taste nice among all. We used to laugh with infinite inspiration of Taiwanese. Salute to them. At least I gain a new knowledge instantly.

We spending our time at CBTL- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at Gurney.Share our bliss together with those jokes. Addict to imitate Real Steel robot epic pose again and again. Plan for upcoming Party and Vacation Trip. We are used to S.M.I.L.E.
Thanks for reading my blog ^^


(P/S: I'm anxiously waiting for my holiday. Is time to cheer. 5 days to go~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment