Click it^^

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Venting Weekend

Oh!! Thanks god is weekend. Yet I still had to work half day in Saturday morning. So death to wake up on next day and my car are parked rather far away next to garden from my house. Gonna walk along the pavement before get my car. Never mind, Is alright, apparently treat as the morning exercise and breath the fresh air beside the garden. 

Since My house add a new member which my youngest sister car new Myvyi . My 'Snow White" get kicked to aside. She has to parked at outside to let this 'freshie' get in. Fortunately dad was looking for a new car park to me. He pay for high rental fees due to park outside extremely dangerous. Be frankly, Insomnia feeling I get while little snow white are park beside the garden. Fear & worrying killing me day by day. Anyhow, the problem was solved since I get my season pass entrance card. *Wink*

I spend my venting weekend pretty good. Aspire to watching Television show - Mr.Bean on Friday night since I miss up last week. Yet the devil friends keep calling and ask me outing. Is futile to refuse hundred of time, they're waiting insist to ask me out. Sigh,couldn't cope with begging overwhelmed. I'm so sleepy.....=.=zzzz



I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing. I have no idea why I'm such sleepy. They promise to send me home early but prissy of mind stick with copious interesting topic tend to forget prior purpose. Eventually, They send me home on 2a.m. Gosh!!! I still need to wake up on 7a.m. on next day!! Damn FRIEND they are!!!

Do you know October Fest are burst out for entire whole month of October? I've been wait so long to get the cheaper price of beer. Therefore, Me & Pauline booze at Autocity Overtime. We stuck in traffic and this really drive me insane. Seriously, you will get distraught about their fierce driving skill. Where the courtesy gone on queue? Everyone was waiting neither you.Please follow your lane!

Meanwhile, Mean machine conduct at Auto City at the same time. So it took us about 15minutes to looking for a nice car park. No handsome that nights instead uncles around. Well, we do enjoy Live Band Show and finish two barrel within 4 hours. Girls claimed that me and Pauline looks alike, how come? Hahah. Joke of the day. Yeah, we know each other since Primary school but I'm not think the face may slightly change if doesn't catch up among 10 years.

I'm merely sip in order my stomach may let me felt better if I sustained my booze night. Run out of time to take dinner so felling unwell to taking much drinks. However, I strongly proposed they brought us to supper at BM somewhere which are famous in 'char koey teow'. I miss the taste much. It didn't disappointing me. slurp slurp~

Me, Ai Ling & Pauline

Me & Pauline



Sunday, is so nice to sleep till afternoon. Today is girls outing days. At first, we plan to watch movie-Real Steel together who knows ticket was sold out. We quickly bought the next day movie ticket. Is cool to enjoy our weekend night at Winter Warmers. Drink the fruits tea, small bite of waffles, stalking handsome,joy of girls talks..Ops! No..forgot we had a guy. Andy (A lunatic who was speeding from Butterworth to Penang (Long Wei) just took 18mins. He did spend his night with us at Overtime on Saturday night too.

Found that I'm fool enough to come out with lot hilarious joke. Happen a scenario I never ever forget. I keep text to a guy who name Andy too till he ask me in return am I know who he is. Meanwhile, I just realize SHIT i sending to wrong people. Lucky is just a simple conversation. If I flirt with others and get caught that embarrassing. Lolx.





Pauline & Candy

My beloved sister^^

Aloha~ that'sMe

Andy

(p/s: Real Steel movie are awesome!! You should watch it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment