Click it^^

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Idle Mind on C.B. Festival

Yeah! Is me again! I'm strive to survive looking for better life. I like the whole single, party, fun, flirty thing.But I love the whole taken, being loved thing more. In love on non-working day. Watch TVB drama. Yup, I'm watching Hong Kong Movie, finally . =.=" Been threaten by Sumei mind killing keep asking am I start to watch.Lay on Sofa watched movie,enjoyed the snack which is dear bought to me from Korea. Is delicious! 
Love the bite^^

Dinner with my siblings, they all in pairs and just only me.Incomplete. Why My dear not around . So far away.. :'( .
Finish our 'bat kut teh' dinner, I'm going to second round date. Met up with my pals with silly talks. We are so death, sat at old town look at nueve. Does it make sense? Take a glimpse for few second, obsessed in night life. Everyone peace in meditating, comes out with the conclusion - We are going to nueve this weekend. Such unbearable of seduction.Starving Time, heading to Pulau Tikus kopek 'Roti Telur Bawang". Taste delicious, slurp! slurp! Satisfaction!

Thought I may had a good sleep on Sunday Morning, My parents kick my ass out from bed, is time to 'Cheng Beng".It took more and half day to run the schedule. List on below are the MUST BRING IT along with you while 'Cheng Beng':-

  • Sunblock - checked
  • Sunglasses- checked
  • Cap- checked
  • Umbrella - checked
  • Water-checked
  • IC- checked   (Of course no body would identify you at cemetery) 
  • Money - checked   ( Bought ice-cream purpose) Lolx.
Rush back home, took my eleventh hour bath and start my day. Outing with my friends, I found that I am noob to play pool. Even Pauline pro than me.At least she has posture instead like me just a green hand.
We go for movie - Hunger Game . Is brutally to kill each other even kids in order to survive, there is only one winner with no doubt. And the movie success let my tears drop, touching!They are wonder about my relationship yet I'm keep mystery. Lolx. However, just another idle mind on C.B. Festival (Cheng Beng Festival, don't misunderstand).
Ada gaya. Like a Boss!!

They are mad on my childish quiz. lolx






No comments:

Post a Comment