Click it^^

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Superman in PNG

There's intentionally motive or groggy words from a stoned woman. Vaguely remembered Sumei was snatch over my phone spoke nonsense to DY and 'ketuk' him for lunch on next trip in Png. And my man was agree so.. WHAT?!!! 

My Superman reach Penang on Friday night. I'm 'yam cha' with my pals while waiting for him. Heavy rain whole night, what a good day to hibernate in cold ambiance.Lolx. We switch over and over again from Subway to old town, doubt that why we had never ever end topic. The time pass slow and jam in highway drag the time more longer. While met up with my superman already 12.00a.m. ++. Pity of him cause starved,poor little man. Brought him supper and we are extremely exhausted. Therefore, send Sumei home with shortcut way. Unfortunately, we are LOST! Keep wandering in an alley, can't find the right route.Try to imagine your car places in dark and creepy environment, shivers.But soon we are get rid out the stupid maze.

DY are getting spoilt by mom's. She instructed me must bring him breakfast and visit those tourist famous places located in PNG. Who cares! I just think to abducts him hopes that selling with a higher price since neat and tidy look, fair skin, match widow/aunty flavor. Lolx. RZ claims that should brought him go to Youth-Park, Temple, etc. WTF! Such lunatic plan.

Sumei such glutton keep asking when he came over and the promises claimable?Pauline helps to found out yet Sumei freaking noisy kept asking every day, like a alarm reminder keep repeat and repeat again. Lolx.And now, she dream's come true.Luckily it was running business everyday. Such embarrassing to tell that we are first time to visit Khun Thai Restaurant since it was opening a branches in Penang been so long. And now we may have a try, conclusion- I rate it 4 stars.




Crunchy!


Sumei (glutton ghost) flavor


Awesome! I love this!

Kopek time!

Joke and reminiscing back our college life, it was so much fun! And now I recall back when my very first time goof in club, grabs my first drink, and how frequent we are sustained club a week. Look back and felt that, we really leave it far behind and move forward now. Everyone getting busy in career, growth up, mature on mind,work hard fight for future,the clubbing life was be an 'ancient' keep in mind.  

After finish our lunch, drop Sumei home and we continue our chit-chat topic in Queensbay mall. Girls was so much things to share, I'm chat with Pauline all night long at Winter warmers and DY busy on my HP game. Like a kid!Keep harass our conversation while he can't go through next level, ends up, my HP low battery! He force to back into reality and join our topic. But time was pass so fast, it was approximately 10.00p.m. already. My pals was waiting us at Strait Quay, We heading to town again in a wee time. How lucky boy he is may fled from girls talk, I know it kinds torturing for a man to listen girls talk. Nevermind is alright, cause mostly I talk cock. Lolx. 

My pals are hungry monster. Once we reached and they told will head to next destination supper after 12.00a.m., crave for porridge. Omg! Seems like I'm keep eating all day long.T.T. DY and Pauline force me to took supper no matter how since our last meal was at noon. FULL! Finish our meal, the devil mind burst out and plan to go to take a look of 'ah gua' at love lane yet we are so exhausted, so 3 of us decide walked in adverse way back to home and rest!

3rd Day, Superman are having breakfast with my family members. Dad brought us took dim-sum. Found that he may mix around and no obstacles between each other with my family members. We head to town bought some Penang keepsakes for him brought back to KL for his family and colleagues. I like his joke before he back to KL. Mr.Dick!!If you read this Remember, my philosophy which was keep emphasize all the time: Communicating, Confess and believe! Very important! 
Looking froward our next meet up. Must Miss me yea. Lolx. Is glad to be with you!Thanks so much Mr.Dick!

1 comment: