Click it^^

Friday, March 2, 2012

Getting Over YOU ✄------

Here, let me take some of that pain. You shouldn't just bear it your own. I'm know you tough enough to mess around cheer with ours guy. Yet you collapse once a while in lonely night. Here I came to accompany....with my savior along- Red Wine. Lolx. Well, just an another lame excuses to sip again.

Sumei invite me to her new house since I miss up the housewarming party while I'm not around PNG. Impress on her struggling, diligently, persistent to achieve goal. Look at her splendid underwent, look at me again, well I'm dangling over there. Lolx

Stay alone don't you felt creepy and spooky at midnight? Heard ladies singing voices from toilet....Or may be toilet flush abruptly.. TV on & off automatically?Hahhahax. Stop it, I'm confess I'm jealous on her why she's such independent. But weak in love...For this moment, is my turn to heal her up with my funny jokes and play a role of good listener. She needs someone to talk as well. Sip some red wine,perfect!
Lamented to me and I can get a good pretext ignited her drinking mood. Ends up, both single lady finish up 1 bottle of red wine. She's get tipsy and start bubbling around. Talk cock with my friends through phone but next day she forgot what she did last night. Damn it!

This called Life~
Sumei ^^

Me^^


Optimist (me) tend to be pessimist (she) lullaby. Actually, I plan to sip at her home first. Then, brings her outing greet some new friend after sip. Next day, breath fresh air in morning and swimming. What a awesome schedule!But who knows what will going on next? We overslept next day. Due to hanging around with Alexavier, Jamon, Weng and Lovely Pauline after get their called claims that they been Starbuck now. 

Felt like buoyant after sip and she's couldn't drove for a moment. An important duty falls on me but Pauline said she saw me turn into corner without brake. Lolx. I'm a dangerous killer on road. Sumei quite enjoy met with new friends and laugh all night long with uncertain lame joke.We can't leave starbuck earlier due to Mat Rempit around and duel on speeding races along highway. Its scary! Why don't they fully utilize their time to doing something meaningful instead indulgence on such retarded and fatal games. Think about your parents and everyone loves you if something going on you. How sad they are?Think about it before you done..

Back to home, Sumei know she was getting over him and I can felt she's better in time right now. We slept and woke up next day. Cancel the swimming plan, head to town area took delicious tomyam soup. Girls had to pamper own selves, do not give a shit to anyone who doesn't appreciate, get rid of those who don't.

 A million feelings, a thousand thoughts, a hundreds of memories, just for one person. But he is over you. You try to get more little closer, he's barely walked away. You're hurting your self again and again. Stop being that . This time, you won't lose anymore.You've us, you deserve better.Get it up! I know you can do this! ^.^ (smile inwardly)


Special dedicated to you- Sumei, remember you are bulletproof.


No comments:

Post a Comment