Click it^^

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tonight, we are Y.O.U.N.G

Jerrick was back in PNG. We did promises to toss previously if he back again yet most of us merely waited for someone utter stick with the plan. Therefore, we switch venue from Pulau Tikus down to UPR instantly. Since previous experience, I gain a lessons- To prevent puke like hell took meal before drinks was very important. Celebrate my sister birthday in advance before going to 'puke', Ops! I mean 'drink'.

We toss at D'Joint once again. Such familiar places we used to be. They was very first time drink with Sumei. The scary part, I never know how devil Sumei's mind. She tend to has a release night, cry out those depress persist been so long. Vanish the grieve with liquor.Unfortunately, she's fail. Just close her eye and nap . Always remember what RZ said:" Wah..like Water pipe leh!" LMAO

Without CJ, Milk & Esthy


HK the one who gain lot advance, get huggie but quite pity of him cause need support two person weight who just lay on it instantly. And I'm glad that finally Susan soul was back! Lolx. Everyone was get higher! Do you ever seen a person accidentally broke a glasses but hand still holding on on the sharp edge, stoned!

The sober one was distribute to protect ladies in different car make sure we are reach home safety. Luckily I am promises to overnight at Sumei house that night.My very first time take care a stoned woman.Typically TVB drama scene in live. How the steps she walked into room, the posture she lay on bed, the dialogue I spoke to keep her conscious remove the lenses before slept, definitely like we are act in movie.Lolx.

The next day, My man woke me up through morning call thought can conduct my swimming plan again. Who knows this piggy was sleep still. Look at her face feel like She looks stunning fall in deep sleep. But I heard snooze abruptly, straight away cancel the initially mind.lolx

After she woke up, I fear her about she kiss someone last night.She get shock and claims that 'NO way!!" Okay. I'm know I was weak to lie. Thought she will appreciated and thanks to my cared last night, who knows how dare she told me:" Next time please help me remove make up if I drunk again." Excuse me!! Thought I'm your daughter instead slave, ain't I? When I keep yelling "I'm starved!!" she replied :"Susan!! I'm think to die, puke like hell la!" =.=zzzz Speechless...After take our lunch, We shop all day long at Strait Quay & Gurney.Dinner with my pals to deeply investigate last night scene. Guilty and embarrassing expression show on face for those drunk. We are young.



No comments:

Post a Comment