Click it^^

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Genting + Valentine's Dinner

This is my last trip that I list on my schedule. Back from Koh Lipe after 3 days direct heading to Genting. Met up with Mr.Dick Yen and we gain a fun day there. Careless dad was forgot to brought his jacket along. Luckily I had 7-eleven in KL. Ask for Dick Yen helped and he brought two size of Jacket let my dad choose. Lovely. (hug)

Thought may met up with QW who knows get her text said she have project on hand couldn't leave. Sigh. Nevermind, I had guardian accompany me all day long. DY good in everything just perhaps we have no luck in any gambling game. Wrong investment. @.@
Yet we're lucky in some way. Get the free tickets from stranger whom random gazing and stop to free us ticket due to no interest to watch the ice-skate show. I'm still stone while he quirky accept the offer. Lolx.

Amazing show
He's doting me to done everything although I didn't request. (Lovely). Recollections how we knew each other? These must be thanks to Pauline and we just like back to the first time where we met at Genting too. Still remember how mad he and Eric. Below pictures show:-

TJsLYh on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Both of them never ever stop playing.


Anyhow, thanks for your Korea souvenir. Its really shock me while I saw it in huge bag. DY treat my every family members right. Practically is fuzzy to explain. Whatever, time show everything.We had lot fun talk in Genting. Thanks for the accompanies ya^^



Back to Penang, face to reality. My holiday end and working mood ignited. Going to face those annoying couples on coming up special day - Valentine day. I don't give a shit on this special day yet I celebrate still with my buddies. We always distort the fact walked in reverse way. No flowers, no gift, no kisses. Look at couples was so sweet in pair, we death to be an obstacles book the table and dinner together. As RZ said:" Valentine's day..No BF, No GF...So what?! Still have to dinner what?!" Cool! We joke and dinner together, is great to have them. But more sarcastic is.....
Exactly +.="





Me of the day^^

Look  what RZ done..?lolx

Myrtle & Pepsi^^

My mom's- Sumei..welcome to our world.. sob sob T.T

HK ...cooler guy

Wondering why sumei  look fabulous all the time


We swear do not see each other face anymore on next year, so it might be our last Valentine dinner. Everyone must move on. Of course I wish you guys could find a love one who was going endlessly.
Happy Valentine's to you !! ^^




1 comment: