Click it^^

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

S.T.R.E.S.S.

I'm so stress. Need to empty out my mind, I need to pamper my own with several gifts. Yet I need to saving for next year Hong Kong Trip too, So...what's for? Gazing on those clothes and bags, feel so sorry to sink.Is kinda emo when can't find any way out.But I believe everything would be better on tomorrow, so I need to be tough and strong to move on. Smirk ^_______^

Recently, I tried to stick with my jogging plan. Need some workout burnt those annoyed FAT. How futile am I need Pauline to push to drag and I'm just move on. Sweat much will makes people felt buoyant, and I'm the unique one just think to sleep.Well,at least that is a good beginning for me to stay healthy. 

Is huge the garden, no joke, exhausted!


Shop with Pauline at mall and bump with my mom cousin - an local artist.She's just sat next to me, and I'm think she is attend some event road show. Hmm...Nothing much I can talked about her.We switch venue again from Gurney to Bellisa Row chat time, enjoy chill beverage and shit about previous life. I'm curious about my man's life before met me up. Its interesting although he told me some of the part but is different to know further details from others. My man sweat when I told him I will count on it one by one, face to face and looking for explanation. Lolx. And I have no idea when I become the hot topic among my friends social network. The awkward moment when the strangers talk about you to your friends while you're just stood in front of them and they have no idea it was you. Lolx. Although not a rumors neither of scandal. Just a good things to share and sounds like envy my man be with me. When Pauline point at them that girl was me, they look like LOL.

How to make a gif
Huge portion yet Still finish by a dinosaur
We should thanks god how lucky are us could stay healthy being as human, stop to whine and accept the challenges. Across the obstacles and nothing was afraid us. Cause we are the lucky one. We believe, we do and we deserve to get it! Keep on moving Susan!!!You can do it!!

Another snack he bought to me from Korea. Love.

(P/s: Dear Ang Kong, I'm know you felt fucking annoying cause I will suka suka call your name looking for your blessing. But God is great, God would give me all your love and god will standby me all the time no matter where am I.Right? So, please continue popi me kick the obstacles ass off and forward to better life. I love you ang kong!popi popi!)





No comments:

Post a Comment