Click it^^

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pauline's Birthday

Hola! Sorry been a week didn't update my blog. I'm fall into sick! Hell yeah! Thanks for my dear mutated viruses. And it was invincible, struggled for a week and finally go for doctor, Doctor ask why so late just get treatment.=.=" No why, I dislike medicine.So, I MC at home last night, the sight effect so strong, I sleep instantly after took medicine.Called me 'Sleeping Beauty" lolx. Joke.

This post gonna blog about Pauline's birthday. I knew her since primary school.Is about 11 years of friendship,thanks to FB let us bump each other in our lifetime once again.I purposely empty my schedule of the actual day and book the restaurant think to give her a surprise.Birthday girl are so kind to accompany me from the city to the town ran for medical check up, hair treatment. She spend all day long with me.I had nothing to gave, what I can do is bought her meal.Sounds like feeding.Lolx

Night, we went for China Town to grab our meal. Such nice atmosphere, peace ambiance. Need reservation earlier in order you won't piss off to wait for queue. Live band performance at the bottoms porch, lots peoples stood and sip,cheers with chill beer,relax.Don't worry about the secluded environment when you enjoy your meal, won't get any noise disturb.What I do enjoy is the cakes, I love their fruit cakes.yummy.slurp slurp~ All food serve in huge portion, We do enjoy our meal with our conversation.

Finish our meal, we switch to next destination -PIK NIK. Sumei join us on second round. This dumb girl how lucky she is. She called to me and claimed that she was LOST. I ask for trademark in order may look for solution gave her guideline to fled from maze. Suddenly she yelled!!

Sumei: "Oh!!Oh!! Wait!!Oh!!!Oh!!"
Me:" What?What's going on?!!"
Sumei:" Oh!!Oh!!Hahahahahahah...(continuous to laugh..)
Me:" What?!! Hey,Stop laughing! Tell me the trademark now, Don't you wanna keep round over and over again?"
Sumei:" Hahahahx. I think I knew where am I already."
Me:" What?!! Where are you now?!(unbelievable, impossible she would knew town area, she even noob than me)"
Sumei:" I at XXX. Last time where we supper, I keep round & round, ends up come out here, I knew how to go Pik Nik already, so see you later yea.end call (........)
Me:" =.="

Busy birthday girl keep on call with someone 'special', her 23yrs old was wave hand and say goodbye to her in a wee time. The next day, birthday girl request me accompany her high-tea together, after lunch at Siam Express, enjoy our high-tea at winter warmers. 

Something awkward and funny scenario happened.A waiter serve us the English tea,he place the cup and tea-port on our table while I busy surfing. He names the beverage to us "Angel Dream" what a lovely name.This is normal when a waiter double confirm your order which is match with the item.So far so good till he spoil everything when spoke mandarin to us with own translate there's can't find in menu. He said:" 天使之梦" abruptly. Most funny is I did not realize that he is try to catch our attention. Till he left, and I convinced that someone spoke before this that's my mind decline to absorb. Curious and asked Pauline does someone talking just now. She nodded and I continuous asked:" Does him speak mandarin to us?In own translation that menu where can't found?Like " 天使之梦"?" Pauline's nodded more harder and we laughed more louder. Is freak man!Try to imagine when you are venting and someone mumbling beside you and you act like I don't give shit!We enjoy our tea time, bump with Madeleine and my college friends, everyone squeeze in same tea house. We discuss about Candy's wedding, is glad to hear that she's gonna marry soon.Congratulation! 

Anyhow, I wish Pauline stay healthy, pretty, young forever. Most important faster get a good boyfriend, can't wait to get her wedding invitation card.Thanks for reading^^

Birthday's girl-Pauline (still single and available, anyone interest?)!!

Sweet couple^^

Blog owner

Nana^^
Sister in the house!!

Bestie^^

Mom's & daughter (Sumei & me)

Our nightmare-Angel Dream wor...

Birthday gift t Pauline


I love this Picture very much, it look different^^


1 comment: