Click it^^

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ko Cha Bi Taiwanese Delight

Well, its been several time to visited yet I received Pauline's message claim that insist to had a trial therefore we stick up our plan. Nothing much to intro about the Restaurant. But I found out something very attractive, they install the welcome audible sensor detection.It would come up some funny Taiwan dialect :" 来来来!里面坐~ " I stiff and stop my steps, stare at Pauline and make sure that what I'm heard was exactly same as what she heard too. Then we laughed, I'm keep move in and out to let detection repeat and repeat the dialect again, is fun! Hahaha. Okay, I'm admit sometimes childish enough.



Delicacies 

I like her outfit^^ Pretty!

Love this picture much
After finish our meal, we move our lazy ass to Gurney looking for Pauline's brand new mobile casing. Unfortunately new mobile hard to found a cozy outfit, there's not ext.stock. Sigh...Well, we Hi-Tea at Euro Deli. While girls talk, a strange foreigner sit next to us along the bar table. He approach us began with lame topic which is asked us about when the live band performance. Then come with mobile topic. =.="

For the goodwill, we would entertain you for a moment. But we not hope that others disturb our girls talk session. Felt like been intrude.Waited for Nana came to join us then we faster settle the bill and leave horror places.

Girls shopping and heading back took dinner with Candy. Felt so sorry let her been waited so long. ^^
And now, another weekend again. What's going on tonight? Let's see..stay tune for my next post.Thanks for reading^^

No comments:

Post a Comment