Click it^^

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WooHoo~!!!

Hi!!!Everyone!! How do you do? Miss me?  >.<
I know I've been missing for a long time, Sorry la... I'm busy on my works and spend the time with my love one. Escape between KL and Penang within this few months. Thanks for my 'Him" diligently brought me around attempts to gave some unforgotten, chill and relax holidays. I do enjoy it. ^^

Life is short and it is out of control under certain circumstance. "Life goes on", who don't wish to have splendid life? Yet it is fairly hard to comprehend for those whom never underwent miserable life. My bestie lost her love one recently, I can felt her heartache, is hard to deal with the pain of losing her mom. But I'm proud to Elain. She's is strong and tough to face all obstacles and invincible illness attacked her mom. From a girl turnover became a independent daughter. Impress of her mature mind and endure those misery which unbearable. Be tough girl, we will always stand by you.

I've been twist my hair into big wave curl at the bottom parts of hair eventually after being bored to my 7 years never ever changed straightening hairstyle. So far, good comment I gains unfortunately my 'him'  haven't see in real yet.

HK found his love one finally, same as PC too,great news among cheebies. Sumei found back her optimist soul, no longer the frowning girl. Moreover, guys like to stick around with the girls who like to smile all the time.  Her Bin is one year old right now, time pass by, children growth up and we're getting older. =.=" Appreciated every single minute with your love one, joy to the world. Do you know?Human mind spends 70% of its time replaying memories and creating scenarios of perfect moments and situation. I'm that one cause I'm prefer happy ending. If I could go back, I would set out of this frame.

Today is my pretty baby Elain's Birthday. Wishing her all the best and have a blast ^^

Happy Birthday to you Sweetie ...Love you forever ^^


1 comment: